Help to fine tune an advisor, an indicator - page 10

serjante77:

Good day ! If you have the time and desire, please look at this system *** and based on it, write an EA, you can download it here *** original branch of the creator, but in English, there is another version, but it does not work with me, maybe it is an EA, but as an EA, it does not even run. I would like to test it to know % of profitable and losing trades and maybe add some kind of filter and increase its profitability. It would also be nice to add the same but before the opening of the New York session, although this can be done in a separate window but with different time settings. As the system, it works, I've heard many people, I want to see real figures on how good it is and what can be added to it.

Yes, the system worked fine until 2010, then started working at a loss. About a year ago I tested it again, but the result was negative

Search the forum for the phrase: Breaking through the morning flat, it's been extensively discussed, there's an EA there as well.

Hello, help me to amend the Expert Advisor, the essence to leave everything as it was before only to set the pending orders at maximum and minimum time for example from 9:00 to 13:56 with the ability to change the time!

Large request to programmers, 1) make it so that on the chart were visible only lines and arrows, and the name of the pattern to hide, but when you move the cursor on the arrow pop up name pattern, 2) add the ability to change the size of the arrow and the colour of arrows with lines, 3) add the ability to disable rendering lines on the chart and arrows leave.

Good afternoon fellow programmers!

I have an indicator developed in early builds (as I read/understand). Now I have the source code, but it doesn't compile it swears at "this." and stuff like that. Please help please couldn't get the hang of it myself.

Files:
1.mq4  4 kb

Alakay:

Good afternoon fellow programmers!

I have an indicator developed in early builds (as I read/understand). Now I have the source code, but it doesn't compile it swears at "this." and stuff like that. Please help please couldn't get the hang of it myself.

Files:
1.mq4  7 kb

Pavel Shutovskiy:

Thank you very much Pavel!

Another question, how can this whole thing be run on MT5, is it possible to convert to 5 with a minimum of labour?

Hello. there's an indicator that i'm chasing.... Very interesting.
But it only works and shows M1.
Is it possible to modify it to work on other timeframes...?

otherwise the developer has written to....

Files:

samovarov:

It only works and shows M1
Can it be modified to work on other timeframes...?

There is no TF limit, it works on the current period

Hello.

Thanks for the comment. It is true that you can put it on M5, only in this case it doesn't copy the readings for the current M5 bar, it just duplicates the M1 readings.

As soon as a new candle appears on M1, then M5 will again only show the values of the current M1....

figured it out.... thanks