here's a new job for $10. Has something changed in the job service ? - page 4

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm telling you I don't want to talk about this topic, but since you're continuing the dialogue, I'll respond and at this point I don't intend to respond to your posts in this thread any further.

Yours:

Yours:

That's it. I'm off the topic.

I (and I'm not the only one) about deliberate infringement - yes. But not the rules of freelancing. But that the person - the customer - deliberately violated the category of the application by passing off an order to edit an advisor as an order to translate. Thereby trying to circumvent the minimum fee requirement of 30.

You created a fake on that basis and happily sneak it in, claiming that the moderators were inadequate. But the moderators were talking about a breach. Get it? Not a violation of the rules of freelancing, but a violation of the rules. (full stop at the end).

And now, instead of a normal admission of your wrongdoing, you go off topic - and let others read on the basis of your faux pas as the evil moderators harass the poor and innocent here ...

Once again, I am convinced that I am right not to take orders...

Vladimir Karputov:

URL of the job, please.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/72860

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Написать индикатор Alert по уровням для Quik на Lua
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Написать индикатор Alert по уровням для Quik на Lua
  • www.mql5.com
Необходимо написать индикатор на Lua для Quik.  1. На графике выводятся 2 горизонтальные линии.  2. При пересечении одной из линий срабатывает Alert: а) выводится сообщение вида "Цена подошла к уровню",   б) подается звуковой сигнал. 3. Линии можно перетаскивать мышкой. 4. Сделать как индикатор. Пояснения на скриншоте.

Sergey Vradiy:

Thank you. There is a "Complaint" button for such cases by each post. Press it and write in the reason.

Artyom Trishkin:

Thank you. There is a "Complaint" button for such cases by each post. Press it and fill in the reason.

Okay, thank you. That's good to know.

Sergey Vradiy:

Thank you, corrected the category

I got a freelance punishment, I'll understand, over a month ago now. Never got through for what such a sin. At first I was puzzled about the reason. Well there was a request, since it is published, then it should be normal. If I got out problematic then this is a shoal of the service, and not the executor. Well on this logic is pressed to execute (for which the request by the way is the same and did not learn, at that time were a few requests for execution) and got is not clear whose fault. That's wondering whether it will be removed or will continue to tighten the screws?

Konstantin Nikitin:

I got punished for freelancing, like, over a month ago. I never got through for what sin. At first I wondered why. I wonder if they'll take it off or just keep tightening the screws.

The question is not for a forum. The question is for the BOD.

Artyom Trishkin:
The question is not for the forum. The question is for the SD.

I have already spat on discussions with them. I haven't heard anything intelligible from all the correspondence.

Konstantin Nikitin:

I have already given up discussing it with them. I haven't heard anything intelligible from all the correspondence.

Have you written here - do you want to spit too?