here's a new job for $10. Has something changed in the job service ? - page 5

Maybe at least with the removal of the general will be normal investigation of the situation, or at least get a sensible response, rather than just a note "You have violated so-and-so rules.

P.S. Already purely for the sake of sport wants to finish the question =)

Konstantin Nikitin:

Maybe at least with the removal of the general will be normal investigation of the situation, or at least get a sensible response, rather than just a note "You have violated so-and-so rules.

P.S. Already purely for the sake of sport wants to finish the question =)

Well, if you broke the rule, then your work is visible to you, that's why look at what you have broken. And then - according to the situation, and with an explanation in the CD.

Maybe you should read the rights and obligations in the"Terms of use" line before you create a topic.

For example 2.8 and 3.2 and the question would then go away on its own

Konstantin Nikitin:

I have already spat on discussions with them. I haven't heard anything intelligible from all the correspondence.

"Steal, drink, go to jail".

In two months, they should have realised that decompiled code work is forbidden. Access to freelancing is back, but not for long, I think.

Rashid Umarov:

"Steal, drink, go to jail"

"No gambling, no drinking, no stealing... without me."

It's livelier here, so I'll repeat the question from a similar thread

"

What's wrong with decompiling an old EA from the past decade? For example, from year 2009.

Which the customer decided to remake for himself.

Modern EAs do not decompile. Or did I miss something?

"

And also

"

So is it still the performer's application under a dubious order a crime, or maybe the performer's desire to do the work through the mql5 site?

In my fresh opinion, a requisition is a desire to do the work through the site.

And not requisitioning and quietly communicating directly with the customer is a violation of the rules.

"

And also

"

Comrades, please give me a link to the rules of freelancing, which describe the cases when the request for work can lead to a ban.

Or no rules, and there's a kind of case law, when one of the performers make a ban for a reason not written in the rules, and all the moderators look up to this precedent.

Then for those particularly unclear, such as myself, please repeat these unspoken rules.

"

Olena Zelenska:

And also...

The freelance master isRashid Umarov.

He is the Zapoved (who knows where to put a comma in "execute without mercy") - like the Bear (who knows what to do with honey).

All the others do not know, i.e. cannot answer your question -- also everyone is afraid to say something unnecessary, lest something goes wrong (even I, though I am not a coward, but I am afraid).

Olena Zelenska:

It's livelier here, so I'll repeat the question from a similar thread

"

What's wrong with decompiling an old EA from the past decade? For example, from year 2009.

Which the customer decided to remake for himself.

Modern EAs do not decompile. Or did I miss something?

"

So, according to you, 9 years is a sufficient statute of limitations to justify theft. Is it?