How do you feel about the riskiest trading strategy, namely unwinding the deposit. - page 5

Sergo19:

At the moment I have slowed down and 10% a day on average is good enough for me. And for someone else it's crazy risky trading ))))

You and people like you, impatient and greedy, who want here and now and no other way, this whole market is based on, in poker it is the same picture, more obvious)

Olga Devitsyna:

You and people like you, impatient and greedy, who want the here and now and nothing else, are the mainstay of this market, the same picture in poker is more evident)

I knew what I said would hurt someone.) You've woke me up with your posts and while I was reading them and making my own coffee I was trading and took 1.5% of the market balance. Everyone has his own truth.

Sergo19:
I knew what I said would hurt someone.) The market order is not logical and I'm sure it won't. You woke me up with your words and while I was reading them I managed to take 1.5% of the market balance. Everyone has his own truth.

And to prove your words, you want to show us your completed deals. Well, so that no one would doubt the veracity of your words.)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

And to prove your words, you want to show us your completed deals. Well, so that no one will doubt the truth of your words.)))

Yeah, I'll second that.

By the way, Alexander, soon it's time to put aside another 20tr on the way to the million you started in mid-summer! You'll already have 80tr in your account ! Good run-up of the deposit you started then !

What a good memory you have after all.)))

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, I join in the suggestion.

By the way, Alexander, soon it will be time to save another 20tr on the way to the million you started in mid-summer ! You'll already have 80tr in your account ! Good run-up of the deposit you started then !

That's enough hopefully, I won't give you a detailed report ) I don't want to )

Files:

Sergo19:

This will hopefully be enough, I will not give you a detailed report ) I do not want to )

You can tell an honest man at once))))

micro is a cent account?

Olga Devitsyna:

micro is a cent account?

Yeah, what's the problem? I don't have 10k for a standard.

It doesn't really matter.