How do you feel about the riskiest trading strategy, namely unwinding the deposit. - page 2

That's the only way the right guys trade!

Sergo19:

How do you feel about the riskiest trading strategy, namely unwinding the deposit with maximum risk.

It is an aggressive style of trading using scalping, hedging, locks.

I would like to know traders' opinions, both experienced traders and beginners.

I would also like to know if you would sign up for a signal or if you would be an investor in such a trader,

if you know you may lose your deposit.

A smart investor does not invest in dubious and risky projects.

Thank you to everyone who gave their opinion.

Sergo19:
Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion.

Flowers are belated...))

khorosh:

Flowers are belated...))

No, it's just that after doing time, no one warned me what "the riskiest strategies" sometimes turn out to be... Couldn't answer earlier...

Like trying to divorce subscribers, just like the donkey and the carrot

Olga Devitsyna:

Like trying to divorce subscribers, just like the donkey and the carrot

The subscribers will flock anyway, like boys at the sight of a pretty girl.

Zvezdochet:
They'll still get subscribers like boys at the sight of a pretty girl.

They do.

Ladies and gentlemen, I asked you to give me your opinion, not to throw mud at me! Which one of you I screwed over, and so on, nobody, then go to hell! I have nothing to do with you being insulted. You're not in this situation because of me. So don't you dare ***ing off, and go cry to your mother. And with that kind of attitude, you ***tards have no business in forex. Every brokerage company has a note - Risk warning: You risk your capital. If you have not read it or come to the exchange market without thinking that the money invested should be treated as lost you are even more naive than I think)) If you can not say anything on the subject do not bother to flood.

Aggressive trading is an elusive concept. Everyone understands it differently. For some, it's 3% risk per trade, for others it's 30%. For me, a comfortable trade is 5% per trade.

Respectively, it should be manual and with stops. My attitude to overclocking is quite realistic. My real account is $100. I was overclocking from 1 dollar on my cent account. Although I managed to do it only 3 times.

But the risk was 20% per trade.