Looking for a trader - page 5

Дмитрий Равчев:

And how can you trust a trader to trade for example $10,000 without knowing how he trades. And $400 is the best way to check a trader's skills and abilities in trading.

In addition, I think that if a trader requests a big deposit - this should direct us to believe that he is not confident in his skills and abilities to trade.

Probably you are a beginner and you do not know how much professional traders earn, so it seems to you that 10K is a lot of money.

What profitable trader would trade with such money, especially when he gets 40% of profit. Wouldn't he find his own 10K or 20K.

And why should the trader trust you?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Wouldn't he find his own 10K or 20K.

Probably need to put the question wrong: it's easier to trade on your own $400-500 and get 100% profit rather than 40% if you're confident in your TS.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And why should the trader trust you?

Interesting how that works out for you. It turns out that the trader takes the risk, and the investor is so.... simple - out for a smoke

Дмитрий Равчев:

Interesting how that works out for you. So the trader takes the risk, and the investor is so.... simple - out for a smoke.

No, they both take risks. I'm just saying that your approach is wrong. You won't find a normal trader that way.

To everyone who trades! I have created a group in dieselcord if you want to sign up in L.S., I will invite you to trade and share experience )))

investAleks:

I have created a group in dieselcord if you want to sign up in person, I will invite you to trade and share experience ))).

This is how you want to trade?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

No, both are taking risks. I'm just saying that your approach is wrong. You won't find a decent trader that way.

Both? What kind of feminism is this? It's a human rights violation!

how do you know your approach is wrong? ventriloquist?

what is a "normal trader"? what is an "abnormal trader"?

From the first premise about "both" we can conclude that :

1) "normal trader" is a she.

2) The "abnormal trader" is a he.

Confirm the conclusions!

Олег avtomat:

both? what kind of feminism is this? it's a human rights violation!

how do you know that the approach is wrong? ventriloquist?

what is a "normal trader"? what is an "abnormal trader"?

From the first premise about "both" we can conclude that :

1) "normal trader" is a she.

2) The "abnormal trader" is a he.

Confirm the correctness of the conclusions!

You have learned a few words by heart and shoot without knowing how or where.

A normal trader is a normal trader who knows how to trade profitably and consistently.

Hello people! I have read all this and never found an answer who is a good trader, his contacts?

I would like to offer a good interest and stable WEEKLY work for $5000 to start.

The plan to make a turnover of $50,000 a month at least.

Who is interested in the proposal - contact me in person, we will discuss the settlement and commission.

Роман Задорожний:

Hello people! I have read all this and never found an answer who is a good trader, his contacts?

I would like to offer a good interest and stable WEEKLY work for $5000 to start.

The plan to make a turnover of $50,000 a month at least.

Who is interested in the proposal - write to the personal, we will discuss the settlement and the commission.

1000% per month.

Well, try to find such a genius, really, and he needs you with any of his pennies, if he can so catch up with the profits =)))