Looking for a trader - page 7

hobach:

The investor will not wait a year

Then, the investor has the possibility of withdrawing his funds at any time and terminating the cooperation. The main condition: do not allow the investor to lose their money. Monthly calculation is not feasible for many reasons.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Then, the investor has the opportunity to withdraw his funds at any time and terminate the cooperation. The main condition: do not allow the investor to lose his funds. Monthly settlement is not feasible for many reasons.
Calculations must be weekly.

Олег avtomat:
The calculations should be weekly.
Hi Oleg, I don't think this is realistic. Tangible results can be achieved or not achieved will become clear after a year. Weekly settlements will make the project participants nervous. It is possible if an investor agrees not to be paid if there is no profit for the last week or all profit, but not more than 2% of the deposit - if there is profit.

How about a ready-made scheme?

30-70% p.a.

The minimum term is one year.

At the end of the year, take the money back with a profit.

And during the year, no questions like "what's up" "how much interest is there now" "how did it go" or any other nonsense.

That's just to cut off the discussion of how you should and shouldn't do it.

Very interesting comments friends! Thank you for your activity. I've learned something for myself.
I think it is better to calculate the profit percentage agreement. For example 10 or 20% profit may occur when the trader pauses trading and performs the calculation.
The same happens with losses. Reaching the percentage loss, the trader is obliged to close the trade with a loss and the deposit is replenished jointly as I wrote 40% / 60%.
For such purposes, you can install an Expert Advisor to automatically close by profit and loss - it would probably be easier.
I judge by my own experience - many times I made deposit up to 100% and it seems to be not enough - and I am dumped. I could have picked up my deposit with profit, had a rest and started again. All hell is greed.

Дмитрий Равчев:
Very interesting comments friends! Thank you for your activity. I've learned something for myself.
I think it is better to calculate the profit percentage agreement. For example 10 or 20% profit may occur when the trader pauses trading and performs the calculation.
The same happens with losses. Reaching the percentage loss, the trader is obliged to close the trade with a loss and the deposit is replenished jointly as I wrote 40% / 60%.
For such purposes, you can install an Expert Advisor to automatically close by profit and loss - it would probably be easier.
I judge by my own experience - many times I made deposit up to 100% and it seems to be not enough - and I am dumped. I could have picked up my deposit with profit, had a rest and started again. I am greedy.
Another good option - in this case, the investor also participates in the recovery of the absolute drawdown, and in return he receives the opportunity to participate in the distribution of all profits as agreed. If the calculation is done with funds and not with a balance sheet, then, there is no need to close the open positions.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Mickey Moose:

How about a ready-made scheme?

30-70% p.a.

The minimum term is one year.

At the end of the year, take the money back with a profit.

And during the year, no questions like "what's up" "how much interest is there now" "how did it go" or any other nonsense.

this is just to cut the discussion on how to do it and how not to do it.

If you have nothing to take away in a year, there will be nobody to contact.

That's pretty much what happened to me. They just stop responding.
Even though I warned them that the drawdown had already reached 50%...

So saying give me $1,000 is just words. They have not yet offered themselves - let me show you on a demo account as I trade, and then we'll talk.

Дмитрий Равчев:

If there's nothing to collect within a year, I don't think there will be anyone to contact either.

That's pretty much what's happened to me. They just stop responding.
Although I warned them that the drawdown had already reached 50%...

So the words that give me $ 1000 - these are just words. Ain't nobody offered himself-let me show you on a demo account as I trade and then we'll talk. And this is a fact!

I repeat, the main condition in such projects should be the inadmissibility of the loss of investors' money! Then, traders will think - is it worth it to take on this project or not. Only traders who are confident in their ATS capabilities will undertake this project, others will not even try to participate.

As for the demo account - the conditions are very different there compared to the real one. It's better to check the ATS on cent accounts, starting with its verification in the tester, the correspondence of real transactions with the tester. If you do not interfere with ATS trading, the real profit is very different.

Дмитрий Равчев:

If there's nothing left to collect within a year, I don't think there will be anyone to contact either.

They stop answering, they just won't answer. They simply stop answering.
Although I warned that the drawdown has already reached 50% ...

So the words that give me $ 1000 - these are just words. They have not suggested themselves - let me show you a demo account and then we'll talk. and it is a fact!

I don't know what happened there - it's a ready-made scheme. If you need it with a personal meeting and documentation. If you only have 1k this will not work.

Maybe we shouldn't reinvent the wheel? There are PAMM accounts and the like. Let him invest through them.