Expansion of the standard timeframe range towards higher periods - page 3

Mr.AnArB open position while working in a factory or a factory.
Not worth deleting, many traders are scalping

There is such a TF - QR, implemented in Finam

And yet to complete the picture in every sense, MT lacks Q and Y ft. I will never believe that the creators of MT do not understand what these TFs are for.

Mr.AnArB An open position can be hedged while working in a factory or combine.

the puzzle came together, "what are you doing in a factory? Hedging..."

spiderman8811 #:
No need to remove it, lots of traders are scalping

There is a TF like this - QR, implemented in Finam

Quarterly is a hell of a thing to build. Generally linked to the timing of national accounting (corporate, tax) reports. QR should not start on a month boundary and be for example strictly from January to end of March.

Otherwise it is a thumb in the sky and continuous damage.

And this applies mainly to stocks, they are well grouped within tax quarters

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Quarterly is a hell of a thing to build. Generally linked to the timing of national accounting (corporate, tax) reports. QR should not start on a month boundary and be for example strictly from January to the end of March.

Otherwise it is a finger in the sky and a nuisance.

I shouted here that as a matter of principle I don't write crutches where a core developer must work. But I clearly understand, that the developer doesn't owe me anything, so I took it upon myself to write crutches. You're absolutely right about the complexity of imitation formation of bars of both familiar and non-standard periods: you can't start forming from anywhere, you need this hellish multiplicity/separability with respect to super-large - parent - period (in my view of the problem) or there may be other difficulties, which you are talking about.

I don't think it's worth limiting myself toQuarterly, because the next logical thing would be Yearly, but then MN4-MN6 would be missed, which for my case is absolutely necessary.

So far stuck on one of the crutches unrelated to the above. If I manage to finish it, look forward to the QB...

P.S.: but none of this cancels my request to the developers.