Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 6

VVT:

We're in the 21st century, cars drive themselves.)

are you ready to drive such a car? or cross the road where "cars already drive themselves"?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

are you ready to drive such a car ? or cross the road where "cars already drive themselves" ?

First of all full autopilot is not yet allowed on public roads, it's still being tested, but I saw the valet yesterday, I recommend it)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Guys, let's not if. Let's consider EA to be a turn on and forget. Are there any of those? No.
I mean, it's on, and it's 100% sure, it's all gone.

You can't do this without an "if". Any strategy (automatic or manual) starts from "if": we open an order if we notice any event occurring and close an order if we reach a goal or wait for some other event. And it's a fiasco to open or close orders without "if".

In order to assign "success to EAs", we should first define what a "successful EA" is. Only "run and forget, skimming all the time" is a GRAAL!, not just a successful EA.

Now what's that for poor Baskakov?
it's a rare occasion when, although sarcastically, it's on point and without insults...

Did he manage to offend george? So he offends everyone who doesn't praise the league.

or did i miss something important :-) strange, i do all sorts of stuff and look in often

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's a rare occasion when, although sarcastically, it's on point and without insults...

Did he manage to offend george? So he offends everyone who doesn't praise the league.

or did i miss something important :-) strange, i do all sorts of things and often check it out.

Judging by the avatar, it's a baskakovna.

Shoker:
In two evenings I made a candlestick EA in Excel with tester on history and possibility of manual optimization - optimistic results are good, just coded in mql, just a couple of formulas... And people haven't slept for months...

Going from excel models to real trading will show how rough reality differs from speculative constructions 😀

But I wish you success either way

Vladimir Baskakov:
Trading with robots is absurd.

Staring at the monitor all day, or opening a trade and giving it up for a week - that's absurdity squared.

zvezdocheet:

Staring at the monitor all day, or opening a trade and abandoning it for a week - that's absurdity squared.

What if you write and run a robot and stare at the monitor all day?

zvezdocheet:

Staring at the monitor all day, or opening a trade and abandoning it for a week - that's absurdity squared.

He trades from his mobile phone, and he always has it handy and doesn't need MQLs)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

or did i miss something important :-) strange, i do all sorts of things and i look often...

where is it ???

Yes, I see prospects in the League, in fact, just recently I was already informed about a competitor, so I'm not the only one who's so clever.

But, Dasha Baskakov I never suggested banning. On the contrary, I patiently explained to him or her the essence of the League of Trading Systems.