From theory to practice - page 962

Дмитрий:

The man claims that it is not a sale, but an exchange, but the difference is not yet clear...

Is there even a difference in this context?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is there even a difference in this context?

He says there is, but he's offended and won't talk any more.

Alexander_K:
A very strong thirst for cash, makes me literally gnaw the computer with my teeth in search of the Grail.

This is not necessary - simple but strict rules and tools, and also minimal Skype explanations are

quite sufficient means to quench this thirst to a minimum. And if, after at least a short check

...you may be able to transfer these rules into your Expert Advisor.

Alexander_K:
A very strong thirst for cash, makes me literally chew on the computer with my teeth in search of the Grail.

Don't. The computer will still come in handy. Better chew on this:

Roman Shiredchenko:

Visually, it makes sense. How does it find it - on artificial intelligence?

Of course not) I don't have a supercomputer))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can only sympathise.

I'm sorry for you.)

I appeal to people who are competent in the matter of setting the foot to people who have eaten the dog on this, as they say, how best to set feet on what you depend on a successful setting of the feet?

Martin Cheguevara:
I appeal to the people competent in the matter of setting foot who have eaten the dog on it as they say, how best to exhibit feet on what your statement depends on the successful placement of the feet?

Off-topic, but somehow it came back to me)

We went with my brother once to rent premises on a collective farm to develop a business, we toured the premises, but they were all either dead or occupied. We found one large shop with half the premises vacant and we liked it. We asked the shopkeeper for the owner to come over. In about 15 minutes we were already talking to him. He was selling household chemicals.

In general, we talked to him for a long time in order to rent some free space and described our business superficially. He was reluctant, saying that it would interfere with his sales, and then he was like: "I'm a big fan of this business. My brother didn't take long to think, almost instantly: "You ate a mouse... dead, let's go to another shop."

We went to another place).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We went with my brother once to rent premises on a collective farm to develop a business, we toured the premises, but they were all either dead or occupied. We found one large shop with half the premises vacant and we liked it. We asked the shopkeeper for the owner to come over. We spoke to him about 15 minutes later. He was selling household chemicals.

In general, we talked to him for a long time in order to rent some free space and described our business superficially. He was reluctant, saying that it would interfere with his sales, and then he was like: "I'm a big fan of this business. My brother didn't take long to think, almost instantly: "You ate a mouse... dead, let's go to another shop."

We took it somewhere else)

Why you?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We went with my brother once to rent premises on a collective farm to develop a business, we toured the premises, but they were all either dead or occupied. We found one large shop with half the premises vacant and we liked it. We asked the shopkeeper for the owner to come over. We spoke to him about 15 minutes later. He was selling household chemicals.

We took it somewhere else)

I usually ask questions that are the cornerstone of trading any EA, trader. And by solving them, you can improve the reliability of a trade very nicely.

Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to solve these issues, especially to understand the essence of the problem I am trying to address. It is undoubtedly easier to look for false leads, to make up things that don't exist. It's much more fun that way, even though it's useless.
My specific suggestion is to look at all significant trends over the last 10 years and figure out how you can calculate a profitable way to at least break-even an order on a trend so that the Trall potential is about 40-50% of the movement of the overall trend.

But it is of course up to you to decide if you want to go forward or sideways.
For example I urge you not to consider many management tactics, because without solving the problem, which I have announced, it is just more planned deposit draining.