From theory to practice - page 834

Novaja:
Why?
He says that capital is ALREADY infinite, but overlooks that the product of infinity by any number makes sense in any case.

Novaja:
Pastukhov. I haven't read Kashin, if it's not difficult, give me a link.

Here - from the list of literature for Pastukhov's dissertation. There is also a reference to Sevastyanov 1975

Aren't you confused by the fact that these k.m. functions are defined for processes with continuous trajectories (e.g. Wiener and its derivatives)? Real prices, on the other hand, are discontinuous (sometimes strongly so).

Novaja:
Why?

logic, dialectics and philosophy :-)

There is no other measure of infinity by increasing infinite capital :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not trying anything, these are facts.

In general, it makes no difference how you look at the market, the conclusions will still be the same.

Almost started to repeat my post above, phew, phew, fade away unclean ;)

Oops, that last sentence is not for you). Sorry.

Martin Cheguevara:
Oops, that last sentence wasn't for you.) I'm sorry. (chuckles)

Yeah, it wasn't directed at you.

Just started writing the same post again.

Stopped, erased it and wrote the last line.

Of course it was to you.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Here - from the list of literature for Pastukhov's dissertation. There is also a reference to Sevastyanov 1975

Aren't you confused by the fact that these k.m. functions are defined for processes with continuous trajectories (Wiener and its derivatives)? Real prices, on the other hand, are discontinuous (sometimes strongly so).

What literature, what are you talking about?

A school course and no tricks of logic are enough.

Look at a pure graph with your eyes and you will get an elementary formula.

Don't bother with statistics, it's nothing.

Good luck!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Aren't you confused by the fact that these k.m. functions are defined for processes with continuous trajectories (Wiener and derived from it)? Real prices, on the other hand, are discontinuous (sometimes strongly so).

Thanks. Make the threshold larger than the discontinuity.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

logic, dialectics and philosophy :-)

There is no other measure of infinity by increasing infinite capital :-)

Sophistry.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What literature are you talking about?

A school course and some simple logic is enough. Look at a clear graph with your eyes and you get a basic formula.

Don't bother with statistics, it's empty.

Good luck to you!

Right, let the central bankers and market makers worry about it all.

Proletarian gut feeling is enough for us).

Good luck to you too!

Andrey Dik:
He says that capital is ALREADY infinite, but misses the point that the product of infinity by any number makes sense in any case.
Yes, there is such a splinter in the infinity of original capital. And then there's the sophistry.