From theory to practice - page 414

The head starter hasn't been around for a while. I guess it's a dead end! Or something...

Evgeniy Chumakov:
The topicstarter has not appeared for a long time. Apparently it's a dead end! Or something else...

On the last EURUSD trade on 14 July, the topikestar lost much more than he had earned since the beginning of the year. Apparently this market blow turned out to be a knockout for him.

Grigori.S.B:

On the last EURUSD trade on July 14, the topikestar lost much more than he had earned since the beginning of the year. Apparently this market blow was a knockout for him.

The market is merciless, ruthless and concrete in its reality at every second.

Vitali Kadel:
The market is ruthless, relentless and concrete in its reality at every second.

The market had nothing to do with this severe case. CU was on his own.

Well, there are not only three sigmas on the market. And six, and seven, and in wartime even fifteen), or even thirty.)

bas:
Well, there are not only three sigmas on the market. And six, and seven, and in wartime even fifteen) or even thirty.)

Which makes sense, because there's no normal distribution. That's why it's sigma for one thing.

On the other hand, if we look at distributions of events (with a certain set boundary) and not prices, there may well be those sigmas, again if the distribution is suitable for sigmas.

Mm-hm....

The situation in this thread is no better than in "Machine Learning..."

Farmers! Ugh, i.e. gentlemen!

I beg you for the 100th time, do a good deed - take some tick archive, convert it to a second even series, using a second CLOSE. If there has been no new tick for a second, then write down the value of the previous second.

Post this second BP to the public.

In return, I will teach you how to work with Erlang flows with respect to such a second BP and obtain Laplace distribution on the increments.

Alexander_K2:

The sodbusters! Ugh, i.e. gentlemen!

(he's gone and he's still showing off))

Matilda X: "An intelligent person and an educated person are different things. And there is also woe from intelligence. Sometimes a person starts boasting about his knowledge, saying 'look how clever I am', and everyone gets tired of that and starts freezing the person out.

Alexander_K2:

Mm-hm....

The situation in this thread is no better than in "Machine Learning..."

Farmers! Ugh, i.e. gentlemen!

I beg you for the 100th time, do a good deed - take some tick archive, convert it to a second even series, using a second CLOSE. If there has been no new tick for a second, then write down the value of the previous second.

Post this second BP to the public.

In return, I will teach you how to work with Erlang flows with respect to such a second BP and obtain Laplace distribution on the increments.

go to ducascopy. there are seconds of data there.

igrok333:

(I've given up and he's still showing off)).

Matilda X: "An intelligent person and an educated person are different things. And there is also woe from intelligence. Sometimes a person starts boasting about his knowledge, saying 'look how clever I am', and everyone gets tired of that and starts to freeze the person off".

:))) Pardon me. I'm a collective farmer myself, I agree. But, not a quitter, but staggering under the blows of the market.