From theory to practice - page 721

Maxim Kuznetsov:

yeah... the man with the burdened mind :-)

and the finds are epically broken down in real fields? scrap metal earnings??

what do you know?... your lot in life is criticism.

well, be my guest.

Олег avtomat:

what do you know...? your destiny is criticism.

Well, cheers.

Cheerio.

Олег avtomat:

yeah, yeah ;)))))))

like peas in a pod...

===========================

Nice trend. You think it's a bogeyman.

;)))))) It is clear that"local researchers do not set out to identify the causes and thus turn the whole action into a bogeyman, causing nothing but buzz on the forum".

;)))))) Kaneeshna.

======================

sic

Apparently, you don't understand that it was the search for causes that led me to so many findings, and in particular to what seems impossible to the unencumbered mind.

Why is it so late?

Олег avtomat:

It's a beautiful trend. You think it's a bogeyman.

You've already lost all your monitoring on these trends.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why is it so late?

the other way round

Алексей Тарабанов:

What do you want? )

I don't need anything, and I don't want to fight. It's just that overconfidence in the trading business leads to financial losses.

multiplicator:

you've already dumped all the monitoring on these trends.

Thank you for the 5 figure ticking story!

TheXpert:

I don't need anything and I don't want to fight. it's just that overconfidence in the trading business leads to financial losses.

People are interested in digging into the history of quotes in search of the grail. People believe that success is just around the corner, and with every new loss it gets closer and closer. It is vitally important for people to dream and hope for a bright future)) Otherwise there is a noose :(

Today I tweaked the code a bit, just took the maximum range for the period instead of the current one, as it was before.

And also from nothing to do I decided to add Hearst's coefficient to filter.

Result for the same period without filter - Hearst's coefficient.

Result for the same period with Hearst coefficient with multiplier a = 0.5 in the formula Log(R/S)/Log(a * N)

Result for the same period using Hearst ratio with multiplier a - which is calculated in automatic mode, dynamic

And the statistics, here it is:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltick

• TICK_FLAG_BID - tick changed bid price
  • TICK_FLAG_ASK - tick changed ask price
  • TICK_FLAG_LAST - tick changed price of last deal
  • TICK_FLAG_VOLUME - Tick has changed volume
  • TICK_FLAG_BUY - Tick occurred as a result of a buy deal
  • TICK_FLAG_SELL - a tick occurred as a result of a sell deal
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура для получения текущих цен
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура для получения текущих цен
  • www.mql5.com
У каждого тика всегда заполняются все параметры, независимо от того, изменились ли данные по сравнению с предыдущим тиком. Это позволяет всегда иметь актуальное состояние цен на любой момент времени без поиска...