From theory to practice - page 633

Alexander_K2:

What branch, Rena? Everything's in place, I think... Is that the one where you put in Warlock's graphics or something? You should delete them, since he didn't give you permission. Better slap a Grail on them and open a signal. The worshippers will thank you.

Yeah, on the spot.

Sasha, I don't need anything, I just corrected it to be readable

For I know that it's as far from the grail as China is from a snail.

with the signal already behind, the strategy on it is bullshit

Renat Akhtyamov:

DEMO signal open on Friday

I see. We'll see.

Alexander_K2:

I see. We'll see.

I've been scratching my head about your observation window, because the question is interesting.

What if you do a FFT, take only the maximum frequency there and apply the calculated observation period?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been scratching my head about your observation window, because it's an interesting question.

What if you apply a DFT, take the maximum frequency there and estimate the observation period?

You bet! The observation window is one of the magic keys to the Grail.

Once again I attach the best book on the subject.

Alexander_K2:

You bet! The observation window is one of the magical keys to the Grail.

Once again, I attach the best book on the subject.

Norma:

I was just reading this today.

here's a fun one:

7.2: Signal detection in the background of interference. Optimal linear filtering.

http://siblec.ru/index.php?dn=html&way=bW9kL2h0bWwvY29udGVudC84c2VtLzA2Ni9zNy5odG0=#7.2

And here:

5.5 Effective Spectrum Width and Correlation Interval

http://siblec.ru/index.php?dn=html&way=bW9kL2h0bWwvY29udGVudC84c2VtLzA2Ni9zNS5odG0=#5.5

7. Борьба с помехами в радиотехнических информационных системах. Радиотехнические цепи и сигналы. Часть II
  • Банк лекций Siblec.ru - Электронная техника, радиотехника и связь. Формальные, технические, естественные, общественные, гуманитарные, и другие науки
  • siblec.ru
Особенностью радиотехнических информационных систем является то, что передача сигналов и их прием происходит на фоне мешающих факторов – помех. Действие помех снижает качество приема сигналов, а, следовательно, и эффективность всей системы. Поэтому борьба с помехами в РТИС является одной из важнейших задач. Методы борьбы с помехами при приеме и...

Vizard_:

I didn't see what you wrote.

And if you sneeze at me again.

1. If you don't get banned, I'll go to court for public and unsupervised insult in the media

Dear moderators! I earnestly ask you not to wave your sabers in such a way that all logic is lost in the threads. Try to read those stumps that you left from the discussion and get at least a general idea of what was discussed. Work, not stifle it. If something is deleted, then maintain the integrity of the topic, write something intelligible in your own words.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Dear moderators! I earnestly ask you not to wave your checkers in such a manner that any logic is lost in the threads. Try to read those stumps that you have left of the discussion and make at least a general idea of what the discussion was about. Work, not stifle it. If something is deleted, then maintain the integrity of the topic, write something intelligible in your own words.

Don't worry, Daddy.

The branch and its contents are under my watchful eye.

No one's squabbles, no oligophrenic babble, no wailing of the suffering will stop me on my way to the Grail.

The only thing it lacks is practice.

Gentlemen!

Why are you trembling for your shameful pseudo-Grails? You can't take it to the next world...

Post your stats here with a short description, like "wave analysis was used" or "obtained after reading this book...". It will be rewarded.

Please do not post anything related to martingale, cutlet shakes or other healing things.

Just physics, mathematics, art, mysticism.

Thank you.

Alexander_K2:

Just - physics, maths, art, mysticism.

Thank you.

Okay.

I'm trying the FFT. Found an indicator in the codebase that uses the ALGLIB library.

I can't believe it's the spectrum of euro-bucks yet, what do you think? :

beautiful of course, but the frequencies are not phase shifted

I have about 4 grails in my memory, pseudo of course ;)

I would like to make the 5th one for general use

If you've already read above about how to filter out the noise, the basic idea there is that the useful signal still has the maximum amplitude

here it is and we will try to isolate

then we'll use the channel you've built

Renat Akhtyamov:

You see, Rena - I don't want to waste time looking in false directions. So far, all indications are that the FFT doesn't offer any advantages. Just read this forum.

What is needed is a Person, of broad Russian soul, who would show the state and the literature for it.

This would really be an impetus for serious, interesting research.

I'm still waiting for CheGevara with his entropy or Bass with autocorrelation or Automat with his phase portraits or Max with NS, for example, to do it.

I'm not going to do it just for the sake of being in the spotlight.