From theory to practice - page 309

Everyone would be on the plus side

Renat Akhtyamov:

And here's the multiplication.

There's something in it, actually.

Good luck!

I've already posted a song about the wolf.

Unwind any of these lines and enjoy:

Renat, I take it you managed to get stationarity?

Novaja:

Renat, I take it you managed to get the stationarity?

I'm not an expert on this, unfortunately.

It's just a statistic.

If you do the convolution, you get the price increment from the beginning of the sample to the current....

Such a vector can be plotted without much trouble.

Of course it's an achtung, but it is.

However, the graphs move relative to each other horizontally...

You can also see that we observe the same graph in fact, but modified in some unknown way .

I am also going to add at least one cross.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not an expert on this, unfortunately.

It's just a statistic.

If you do the convolution, you get the price increment from the beginning of the sample to the current....

Such a vector can be drawn without much trouble.

Of course it's an achtung, but it is.

However, the graphs move relative to each other horizontally...

You can also see that we observe the same graph in fact, but modified in some unknown way .

I am also going to add at least one cross.

What does the sampling depend on?

Novaja:

What does sampling depend on?

one of the conditions of the Wiener process is an initial price of 0

i.e. my understanding is to use all available history, synchronised with the start date of the analysis

Renat Akhtyamov:

one of the conditions of a Wiener process is an initial price of 0

i.e. i understand this as using all available history, synchronised by the start date of the analysis

The goal is to get a normal distribution over an optimal sample length?

Novaja:

Aim to get a normal distribution over an optimal sample length?

There was one, now there isn't.

Here are the current objectives:

"However, the graphs move relative to each other horizontally...

You can also see that we are observing the same graph in fact, but modified in some as yet unknown way.

I am also going to add at least one cross."

Andrei:

The less likely - because liquidity providers will not get involved with big money to cheat because of legal and other risks...

And if the money is small, the chances of getting caught increase because of impunity...

Yes, the situation is not linear, there are many factors, but if you think about what the exchange is for and the place of speculators in it, everything becomes clear.

It's not even about bullfighting when the "overloaded depo" is not withdrawn or individually spied on the steps, but in general about the fact that ANY profitable speculation is an insider, no matter what it is, a direct tip, or abrupt system of big data analysis, it doesn't matter, this is a violation of the deal, it will be fought, the only thing that saves is that most types of insiders are very rare and individual, and for all cases laws cannot be written, but still the stock exchange is not for speculators.

Грааль:

Yes, the situation is not linear, there are many factors, but if you think about what the exchange is all about and the place of speculators in it, everything becomes clear.

It's not even about bullfighting when the "overloaded depo" is not withdrawn or individually spied on the stops, and in general about the fact that ANY PROFITABILITY SPEKING IS INSIDE, no matter what it is , direct targeting, or abrupt system of big data analysis, it doesn't matter, this is a violation of the distribution, they will fight this, the only saving grace is that most insider types are very rare and individual, and for all cases laws cannot be written, but still the exchange is not created for speculators.

Does the ATS turn out to be a violation?

Personally, I am not sure.

They will fight it, I'm sure.

There are some variables like Symbol_1, Symbol_2 etc. I want to loop through them.

Tried the code:

for(int i=1;i<NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS+1;i++)
     { 
         string s=("Symbol_"+IntegerToString(i));
         SomeFunc(s);
     }

But it doesn't work. s contains the text Symbol_1, Symbol_2 and I need the value of a variable named Symbol_1, Symbol_2 etc.

How can I convert a string to a variable value with this name?