From theory to practice - page 1817

Renat Akhtyamov:

deals

watch and open as well

So in the signal from the real account they are hidden and shown with a delay ... or not ?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So in the signal from the real account they are hidden and shown with a delay ... or not ?

well, if it's two trades a week, what difference does it make?

but if it's a lot, then the strategy is practically in plain sight

It is better to use PAMM, where trades are completely hidden.

then yes.

the cleanest investment, without the hassle of learning the strategy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

well, if it's two trades a week, what difference does it make?

But if it is a lot, then the strategy is practically in plain sight

Better the PAMM, where trades are concealed

in this case, yes.

the purest investment, without the hassle of learning the strategy.

I agree.

I have given too much effort to find the Grail, and I do not want to show it to anyone.

Open trades (even after the fact) in signals is an absolute disadvantage of this service. Moreover, it leads the sufferer into temptation - and this is a sin.

Alexander_K:

I agree.

Too much effort is given to behold the Grail and one no longer wants to show anything to anyone.

Open (even after the fact) trades in signals are a definite drawback of this service. Moreover, it leads the distressed one into temptation - and this is a sin.

Indeed!

Greed is a serious thing.

If it has appeared, there's nothing to do in the market.

But it started so beautifully. )

Yes, I'll give the Grail to all who seek it.

Ugh.

I'm not being insulting. Just spit it aside and that's it.

Nature is cunning.

She won't give the ability to make money in the markets just to whomever. She does it selectively.

Like for example not everyone can be a musician, or a singer, or an atomic scientist, or an artist, or a hz........ The market is closed to such individuals.

Nature gave you the gift of physics and you use it.

Aaaaahhhh, daddy bought the wrong degree. Well then, be offended by daddy, not by nature))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's right!

Greed is such a serious thing. You can't joke about it.

Once it starts, there's nothing left to do in the market.

And it started so beautifully. )

Yes, I'll give the Grail to all who seek it.

Ugh.

Um...

Is that what my voice sounded like? I think it was about creating the Grail by 2018. The plan was to spend 2 months, not 2 years. Two (!!!) years, Vova! And all those people who suffered, whom I called and scolded and...

However, what is there to remember - everything flows, everything changes... And you and I are a little different, aren't we?

My answer - no, I do not and will not describe a profitable TS. Everything happens by the will of God.

However, I don't exclude that if I see a new interesting topic with a rabid author, I will help a little. That's all.

Alexander_K:

Hmmm...

Is that what my voice sounded like? I think it was about creating the Grail by 2018. The plan was to spend 2 months, not 2 years. Two (!!!) years, Vova! And all those people who suffered, whom I called and scolded and...

However, what is there to remember - everything flows, everything changes... And you and I are a little different, aren't we?

My answer - no, I do not and will not describe a profitable TS. Everything happens by the will of God.

However, I don't exclude that if I see a new interesting topic with a rabid author, I will help a little. That's all.

Your words would be to nature's ears. But she doesn't hear, she acts.

I see not your TC's capacity for longevity. You have to try and learn. There's no way without it.

I worry for many people and for you that not everyone is successful, but nature is the master of destiny.

Alexander_K:

Hmmm...

A worthy fledgling of Chubais' nest)

But it's not all so sad, gentlemen).

There are people who have succeeded in sports through tremendous hard work and training.

The success in market trading also requires tremendous mental effort and the will to achieve the goal.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A worthy scion of Chubais' nest)

Aleksey Nikolayev, and what are youclinging to this resource, or have you even sat down?

Philosophers on other sites, this is actually about market relations.

They can get a beating. Don't be offended.)

You'll never grow up to be this chick. There's a lot of philosophy, but little logic. No, Dad bought you the wrong diploma))

Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это место, где обычно происходит обмен товара на деньги или товара на товар. Если доступ на рынок свободный, то производители и потребители проводят обмен в условиях конкуренции. Существует