From theory to practice - page 1812

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's clear to me that the correlation is a muddle, but I wondered if there was something I hadn't seen. Everyone is so understanding about it.

I thought I'd ask just in case. People are fishing in troubled waters, and I'm the only one sitting on the shore.)

It is not out of the question either. But there is no difference from the usual schedule. Crosses over there is a simple example. Something somewhere

Evgeniy Kvasov:

If I didn't like it, I didn't like it. That's all there is to it)))

for nothing.... you didn't cook it right... rebound gives about 1700% without MM, breakout with pyramiding goes up to 5000%...

By the way... for posting examples of pyramiding in alpari... all messages have been deleted, the topic about grail has been closed (it was like 12 years old), and they also wrote that they will block the account.... i think... i think i should post something - Pyramiding - the Death of DCs...

Объем импорта г/г - экономический индекс Японии
Объем импорта г/г - экономический индекс Японии
  • www.mql5.com
Объем импорта г/г (Imports y/y) отражает изменение объема импорта товаров и услуг в отчетном месяце по сравнению с тем же месяцем прошлого года. Показатели импорта используются для оценки внешней торговой активности Японии и спроса на импортируемые товары внутри страны. Из-за последствий "финансового кризиса" США Япония также столкнулась с...

Well they do and they do))) Everyone.... But there's no grail there.

There are no grails there. Only if you trade with a hard stop and a relatively short one.

But it is clear that there is no stop.)

Aleksander:
By the way... for posting examples of pyramiding in alpari... all messages have been deleted, the topic about grail has been closed (it was like 12 years ago), and they also wrote that they will block the account.... i think... i think i should post something - Pyramiding - the Death of DCs...

How do you build this pyramid?

Where will the top face upwards or downwards?

If it's not clear. Correction.

Do you want to increase the lotta or decrease the lotta?

We increase the lot size at the expense of the profit from the CD - we risk only our entry... conventionally enter the transaction 0.1 (margin 10 quid) - the price goes 50 pips - the output 310 quid (the risk of loss is the same 10 quid)

Aleksander:
By the way... for posting examples of pyramiding in alpari... all messages have been deleted, the topic about grail has been closed (it was like 12 years old), and they also wrote that they will block the account.... i think... i think i should post something -Pyramiding - the Death of DCs...

And they can give me a banana.

can... my thread about shifters in 25 days 10,000% has been erased here too

just in pyramiding there was an example of 5000% in 1 trading day :))) this is what i wanted to post on alps

Uladzimir Izerski:

How do you build this pyramid?

Where will the top face upwards or downwards?

If it's not clear. Correction.

Do you want to increase the lotta or decrease the lotta?

You need to work out the channels...