From theory to practice - page 1775

By the way, that's how the Bank of England threw out the white flag... I mean the regulator's actions and the grid...

They took it out too)))

danminin:

You always laugh a lot. maybe you have a personality disorder?

If the topic of laughter is brought up, I laugh yes.

Just as long as you're OK , fecking)))))))))

SZS It started with discussion that spread does not disappear when orders overlap, then it spread over several pages of floodplain, then Dannin came and started saying that his balance goes away from equity, why? I don't know why. Finally he showed me a balance chart without equity to prove it )))). What is it?)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you even remember who said it?

Joker said))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The counter question is why?

Then you put them on both sides.

<br / translate="no">

Ideally a lock yes. Tighter.

Honestly, thank you all)) It was hilarious.) All positive and kind)))

Only why is it always like this at night, I do not know)))

It's probably a scalper's problem... There's a meme about it too.

Me, after two weeks of scalping...)

In short, you have to "bury" it ;)

jori77:

Ideally, a lock yes. Tighter.

By using opposite nets we can raise equity up to the sky. As long as one of them will not break through :-). Then 0. Which, by the way, is a guaranteed result.

Two opposite grids are set with a gap between them; as soon as profit on all orders (except the best one) exceeds spread, swaps, commissions (optional minimum for a pocket) they are closed immediately and the grid is built on.

This results in two orders in the market that gradually diverge in different directions - sell at the top and buy at the bottom.

Of course we can close them, take a screenshot and post it on the forum for everyone to cringe...which is what people often do

Maxim Kuznetsov:

As a matter of fact, we can raise equity by means of opposite nets. As long as one of them will not break through:-). Then it will immediately reach 0. Which, by the way, is a guaranteed result.

Two opposite grids are set with a gap between them; as soon as profit on all orders (except the best one) exceeds spreads, swaps, commissions (optional minimum for the pocket), they are immediately closed, and the grid is expanded further.

This results in two orders in the market that gradually diverge in different directions - sell at the top and buy at the bottom.

Of course we can close them, take a screenshot and post it on the forum for everyone to cringe...which is what people often do

What does it mean?

I will be brief.

In reply toMartin CHEguevara' s statistics

khorosh:

What does this mean?

Means that the net is never infinite. The margin runs out and there is still no pullback...

Martin CHEguevara:

You don't have to believe me, but take a look at the facts;)if you are interested)))

From a foreigner's point of view, a vinaigrette is a mixture of ingredients taken at random and mixed well. But it's not like that :-) And it's delicious.