From theory to practice - page 1622

Renat Akhtyamov:

so there's only one thing left to think about...

no way.

personally, I've killed four years.

the return of the secret formula series

Renat Akhtyamov:

no way.

Personally, it took me four years

:DDD....
To understand that in the market 50/50 is a cost?)))

Imho naturally there is a pattern. But if, say, the price reaction after the peak volume. In a straight line 50/50. But the trader is a rudder, with some understanding of the background, waiting sometimes for confirmation, sometimes not....... And so on and so forth. If it shows depo gains, then of course it's not ffty ffty. But if it is possible to formalize it, then it is somehow very non-linear. That is why such branches are interesting. They were interesting)))

Макс:
:DDD....
What would it take to realise that 50/50 is a cost in the market?))

not much debate yet, not much

let's wait...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Asc, bid, ohelk, lag - which of these should be taken for further... ?

Vizard_:

Tell us already)))

PRP_LINE is the probability that the price will not break the previous low of a candle having broken the previous high and vice versa.

And it is everywhere on all TFs and instruments above 70% at least for the last 10 years.

Frankly speaking, I do not know how to use this pattern yet.

But I have calculated it and checked the algorithm 10 times for all possible logical and mathematical errors.

This probability is possible because, of course, in the calculations I haven't considered those bars that haven't broken through the minimum or maximum of the previous candle at all. It makes no sense because the signal is exactly the break of the maximum or minimum, i.e. what we can really see at the current moment and based on what we can make a decision.

Maybe you or someone else will have ideas about the application of this pattern ... or even the fact of possibility or impossibility of its application, which is equally important.

Martin Cheguevara:

why are you crucifying yourself in front of a troll nonce? ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

why are you crucifying yourself in front of a troll nonce? ))

my messages are for everyone, including him)

I'm not proving anything to anyone, and I've never tried, I'm just giving facts)

Martin Cheguevara:

my messages are for everyone, including him)

I'm not proving anything to anyone, I'm just giving facts)

yes, but thoughts will never arise where the wind walks

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't read commercials, it interferes with my thinking.

but the doll has a genius algorithm, no matter what they say.

he's got nowhere else to go or he'll lose

looking at the picture reminds me of what you said.