From theory to practice - page 1353

Aлександр Антошкин:
Putin has already given away five million each to physicists in the field of time management. You are just listening to the wrong news.

:)))) Hilarious. But, time is time and should be respected, not like Asaulenko throwing it around thinking that the market is an SB without time.

Alexander_K:

I'm not saying anything, Max - that's why I took a 3 month time out on the real.

If it turns out that time in the market is the dominant value, and "floats" depending on tick volumes, and also makes a profit - wellcome to hell!!! Prepare your pockets, in Russian.

Old man, take it easy on the bends ))). If after one week for $100 "flew away" pressure, what happens after 3 months??? You should put a syringe near one buttock for a heart attack, near the other for a stroke and write a list of paid ambulances and score them in your phone book with a quick call. If the doctors find out it's all about the public $100, you could get a sudden visit from the nuthouse with all that follows (registration, dismissal, disability on the head, disability pension of $140, black realtors, no-name box/pppackage).

Alexander_K:

:)))) Hilarious. But, time is time and must be respected, not like Asaulenko throwing it around thinking that the market is an SB without time.

That makes me laugh .
Nothing new will happen.
Come up with the glupy Russian, make it in Japan and give it to China for multiplication......

Unicornis:

Old man, take it easy on the corners ))). If after one week for $100 the blood pressure "flew away", what happens after 3 months??? You should put a syringe near one buttock for a heart attack, near the other for a stroke and write a list of paid ambulances and score them in your phone book with a quick call. If the doctors find out it's all about the public $100, you could get a sudden visit to the loony bin with all that follows (registration, dismissal, disability on the head, disability pension of $140, black realtors, no-name box/pppackage).

Yes... My health, on the other hand, isn't great - you're right there, nephew. However, in 3 months it'll be clear whether I'm done or not. If I quit, I'll quit. I'm not an automaton to flush everything down the toilet for 10 years and then go on selling people a holiday like nothing's wrong.

Alexander_K:

Yura, I hasten to remind you that physics is not mathematics.

It is in the ability to put forward even absurd hypotheses, to prove them with or without the aid of a mathematical apparatus that the essence of physics lies, not in dull lamentations.

This is what our brother is famous for, not the frightened gaze of the market. That's it!

Yeah, right. Physicists are like that. First they mix flies with cutlets, then they hypothesize how to separate them with mate methods. Oh, we did it, look how good we are. Aren't we geniuses.
Yes, geniuses. Only originally the flies and cutlets were separate as it were.

You are given a choice.

The choice is an elusive and imposed necessity, as you are left with nothing to do but make it.

In the midst of uncertainty, you are easily lured to one side or the other, taking advantage of your lack of knowledge of what comes after.

You must be encouraged to make the necessary choice by substituting concepts and facts that do not exist at the moment, but which may happen at any moment.

The word "may" will be the determining and absolute information for you to make a deliberately false decision.

But there are times when you can be in charge of the choice:

- the stability of the information process

- extreme behaviour of the process

- Absolute and unified interpretation from any point of view

Nothing special, I just divided the pair into components. Actually the eurusd chart is plotted on the upper charts where I have erased the values themselves ;))

Oh yes! as usual the current time is zero.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

You are given a choice.

https://youtu.be/ebxIbYiAkLQ

Alexander_K:

So what if it's the past? That's the trick, if you get to a real self-similarity, then past=future. Amen.

Past (P) + Present (N) + Future (B) = 1 (one process);

History (I) = Past (P) + Present (H);

P = 1 - H - B;

H = 1 - P - B;

B = 1 - P - H;

B = 1 - Y.

Now, truly, Amen! There is no other. For a view of the functions, seehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Past (P) + Present (H) + Future (B) = 1 (one process);

History (I) = Past (P) + Present (H);

P = 1 - H - B;

H = 1 - P - B;

B = 1 - P - H;

B = 1 - Y.

Now, truly, Amen! There is no other. For a view of the functions, seehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250

Mm-hmm. Nobel laureates rest easy.