From theory to practice - page 1351

Alexander_K:

On OPEN/CLOSE M1, M5,.... There is no Holy Grail - I declare it with full responsibility.

Maybe it does not exist at all, because the chart is the past, the trader looks at the chart horizontally, and the price, roughly speaking, vertically analyzes it in order to meet the supply/demand.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Maybe not at all, because the chart is the past, the trader looks at the chart horizontally, and the price, roughly speaking, vertically to meet the supply/demand analysis.

not all, not all

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

not all, not all

;)

hush hush ;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Maybe it does not exist at all, because the chart is the past, the trader looks at the chart horizontally, and the price, roughly speaking, vertically makes an analysis in order to meet the supply/demand.

So what about the past? That's the trick, if you get to a real self-similarity, then past=future. Amen.

I just invented the Grail. I invented a real one - with a precise algorithm, and so on. Rejoiced.
Last night I got a hold of the computer - the Grail indeed.
Checked from 01.19 to now - the Grail has only been running from mid-May to now. Before that it was steadily in zeros.
Observed phenomena on the market began only in May, and there were no such phenomena before.
Here is your grandmother and self-similarity)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I just invented the Grail. I invented a real one - with a precise algorithm, and so on. I was rejoicing.
Checked from 01.19 to now - the Grail has only been working since mid-May to now. Before that it was steadily in zeros.
Observed phenomena on the market began only in May, and there were no such phenomena before.
Here is your grandmother and self-similarity)).

Anyway, it works on patterns, whatever they are.
I've proven it myself using my own developments,
and then it steadily loses. Although it works on М5-М15.
That is, it was and is not. All the real dependencies (patterns)
All the real dependencies (patterns) are hidden. And not because someone needs it that way, but because it happens that way.
I do not know if it is possible to show it at Forex, but I think it is possible at real exchange.
Just from ticks this information can be extracted.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Recently he invented the Holy Grail. Not just any grail with a quick selection of various stuff, but a real grail with a precise algorithm. Rejoiced.
Checked from 01.19 to now - the Grail has only been running from mid-May to now. Before that it was steadily in zeros.
Here's your grandma and self-similarity)).

On the pound for one TF, found on another TF on the yen. "Self-similarity" perceive as a set of algorithms used to shake out the market - found well, not found - here's a Malakhov/Malysheva and a cucumber for you.

Andrey Gladyshev:

In forex, I do not know if it can be determined, but at real market, I think so.
Just from ticks you may get this information.

Yes, it's a stock market thing.
Tiki is dust underfoot altogether (c) O. Atomat). No games are possible on ticks. We need the real movements at least by 20-40 points. Without the general chart structure it cannot be detected.
To use ticks is possible and necessary, but their information is auxiliary, and generally necessary when everything is almost solved and signed.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, stock market stuff.
Tiki is dust underfoot altogether (c) O. Atomat). No games are possible on ticks. We need the real movements at least of 20-40 points.

The movements are built from ticks....!!! ;)

Of course I understand that if we take an ultra-precise indicator as a signal, between signals the necessary profit in points will not be accumulated.

However, these are the kind of indices that give a super-overdrawing signal at the time of its formation, carved out of the more/lower condition.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Movements are built from ticks....!!! ;)

Estimating something based on ticks is like estimating aircraft movement based on measurements of fuselage vibration and fluctuations from wind gusts.
There is no Graali in ticks, if there is one at all.
1m is quite enough to not be late for anything.