From theory to practice - page 1197

Alexander_K:

It's a mockery waiting for me to do everything on my own.

Poor little... MEPHI?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Poor little... MEPHI?

Why do you need to know that? It's enough that I graduated in theoretical physics.

It's irrelevant if everyone here speaks different languages like the Tower of Babel.

Alexander_K:

Why do you need to know that? It's enough that I graduated from university, Department of Theoretical Physics.

It's irrelevant, since everyone here speaks different languages like the Tower of Babel.

It's just, I'm a bit of a MEPhI, too. Can we turn to Newtonian physics from nuclear physics?

Алексей Тарабанов:

It's just, I'm a little MEPhI too. Newtonian physics from nuclear maybe?

I'm aware of that.

Your obvious knowledge could be useful to the Automaton. He, too, is a proponent of the classical equations of motion of a material body. Help him out.

And I need research on entropy, Hearst, autocorrelation of increments and the like. Anything to distinguish random motion from non-random motion. Literature references.

Nothing more. I have reached this point and am stuck there. No more energy, no more time.

What the hell's all this crap and psychedelic nonsense?! How hard can it be to work on the things I've listed? Ugh, one more time.

I'll shut up.

The a priori probability of being hit by a car at a crossing is 1/10,000, and the distribution density has three distinct maxima.

But I haven't seen any pedestrians counting down to 10K or expecting an "optimum" time :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the second "swallow":

So then what? So what?

I can show you the grail pics drawn in MT4 back in the year 2007, then what?

I can show you the tester grail pics drawn with MT5 right now in this year, 2019, and then what?

Or, like Chegevar, "Well, yes, you are close to understanding the market of the few, among whom I am and no one else.

what's next?

I'm crazy about you guys.))

by the way, Rena, now it is quite businesslike, if you are so clever (why not, I am clever too, I should not be alone), then come to me, or to the author of that picture (which will be an equivalent action) with an advice. The result will be put in your pocket as 10%. i guess it's a lucrative offer. so - go ahead!

Are we going to keep bobbing about, or shall we move on from theory to practice? Anyone who gives sensible advice - 10% of the system's income.

(If you have already received it, do not hesitate to contact me.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Is the financial time series a random stray ?

Novaja, 2019.04.16 17:55

Actually once again, who can help with advice on how to pull the balance up to equity in this case.

Alexander_K:

You speak the truth. This base is for all times. All that matters there is cutting out the wrongentries into the trade. Now I know what it's called - "filter out ppm's". This is done with a key like autocorrelation, Hurst, entropy, etc. I personally use kurtosis and asymmetry of increment distribution for this purpose. Bass (the secret one) is utterly lost in these notions, but he can be forgiven for that - it's time to plant root crops, he has no time to understand them.

And why others have not deployed large-scale research of this key - I do not understand. I refuse to understand. I am not going to write anything more until I see the work of others in this field. It's a mockery to wait for me to do it all on my own.

would it be more profitable to sell root crops these days, all other things being equal? would a (municipal) market attendant's fee look like manna from heaven compared to the exorbitant burden of the comms and the broker's spread?

maybe the grail in the crops on the Russian soil, wheat there, oyster mushrooms, mushrooms and all sorts of self-growing shit will make dough rather than the acoyan demonic decadent process?

Take a bath, add sea salt (you don't have to add sea salt, there are freshwater ones too) and put shrimps in it.

zzzy. take the ground, bury a nut in it, after 3 months you dig out 6 nuts * 10 pods, a la peanuts.

zzzzzy. take an old birch tree..... that's a secret i won't tell you... because i'm the only one in this market. the rest of you go fuck yourself.

Andrey Dik:

Are we going to keep bobbing about, or shall we move on from theory to practice? Anyone who gives sensible advice - 10% of the system's income.

(send an adviser, flat keys, bank card numbers - not an offer) - there have already been applicants, don't be surprised.

Do you think that this is such a cool offer that those who already know more than you do find it hard to refuse?

Renat Akhtyamov:

do you think it's such a cool offer that it's hard for those who already know more than you to refuse?

it's your right to refuse. refuse and admit you have nothing to say.