From theory to practice - page 1196

I wonder if anyone in this thread has remembered the joke about those who say goodbye but don't leave? )

Alexander_K:

Bam!

The unbridled thirst for the Grail made my fingers and toes shake.

It's the opposite.

(I need a sedative now!)

Dmitriy Skub:
(I need a sedative now!)

It won't help) It's obvious bipolar, exacerbated by substances)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You won't have a grail with that attitude.

trust me, no one will help you, because at the end of the road is money.

only on your own

if you're capable, you'll earn it.

if you can't, you'll pay someone else.

You talk the talk!

Алексей Тарабанов:

I didn't get it.

and you were right to ask why.

You can draw a huge number of averages on any time interval.

Alexander_K:

Of course I do. Some kind of ppm... I don't know what it is...

50/50 minus the spread.

In common parlance, it's random wandering, i.e. areas where you can't make money, which is why you have to filter them out.

Alexander_K:

In short, the bazaar on my part will continue, provided there is real dialogue and sufferers work together.

Well, what's there to talk to you about?
You have nothing but ppms and arrogance.
I can tell you a lot of useful things and you can't tell me anything.
The branch - yes, is overgrown with floods like potatoes with weeds)

secret:
Well, what is there to talk to you about?
You have nothing but pppms and arrogance.
I can tell you a lot of useful things and you can't tell me anything.
The thread, yes, is as overgrown with flooding as potatoes with weeds.)
Secret:
50/50 minus the spread.

In common parlance - random rambling, i.e. sites that cannot be earned, so they need to be filtered.

Thank you, Basische.

And with me, there is no need to have a dialogue - I personally do not need someone else's sacred knowledge of the market. I reject all suggestions to tell me in confidence about something in the PM and do not accept. Those who have made me such offers will not lie. The only exception is our conversation with Asaulenko (whether he is alive or not - something worries me), but it was a conversation between two physicists and it is not over yet, I hope.

It's not about that - it's about the fact that there's nobody to talk to and nothing to talk about. Only with Tarabanov - about how to write and poo-poo correctly and of good quality. And even then, I'm not sure that he has a clue about the subject - he just runs headlong into the toilet at the first opportunity and that's it.

Just a bunch of pictures, phrases, and some kind of cummerbund.

I'll wait for the opening of another thread, since my personal character is not satisfied as a guide to the Grail. Hopefully, it will be more constructive.

Alexander_K:

I will wait for the opening of another thread, since my personal character does not suit those who are suffering as a guide to the Grail. I hope it will be more constructive.

IMHO, it all adds up here....

2All

Just wanted to remind you not to forget about the base ... :-)

"... Trading in the channel relative to some average is the base. You just have to get it right..."

Roman Shiredchenko:

IMHO, it all adds up here...

2All

Just wanted to remind you not to forget about the base ... :-)

"... Trading in a channel relative to a certain average is the base. You just need to get it right..."

You're telling the truth. It's a base for all times. It's all about cutting out the wrongentries into the trade. Now I know what it's called -- "filter the pms." This is done with a key like autocorrelation, Hurst, entropy, etc. I personally use kurtosis and asymmetry of increment distribution for this purpose. Bass (the secret one) is utterly lost in these notions, but he can be forgiven for that - it's time to plant root crops, he has no time to understand them.

And why others have not deployed large-scale research of this key - I do not understand. I refuse to understand. I am not going to write anything more until I see the work of others in this field. It's a mockery to wait until I've done everything on my own.