From theory to practice - page 1109

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, what to do next with what Gianni has done, is it supposed to be like this?

How? There are no graphs. How do you know what he did?
Just rebukes this and that, it shouldn't be like that.
It just pisses me off when people want to crawl even deeper into their dark, comfortable hole of ignorance. Where do people really get the desire to believe in something that doesn't exist?
Personally, I don't need anyone else to know what I know. The crowd should be pouring in the dough. Personally, it only benefits me.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

compete in retardedness then with your teacher, he has more points so far, but you are rapidly catching up :D let's see how crazy your head is

while you're competing I'll watch in silence, then I'll show you the scoreboard

Still keep assuming you are the groom or his closest relative, too typical handwriting. And judging by his obvious partiality for homosexuality, probably close friends.

Z.S. he's attempted threats both in private and in public... maybe you should go for the real thing, just to get some extra points.

By the way, all saved and waiting to happen ... no one is forgotten, nothing is forgotten

The Mountie is your teacher, you yourself spoke movingly of your "relationship" with him, but on the other hand maybe you're right in some sense and the Mountie is YOU, your clone, for some strange reason he speaks only to you and it's hard to think of another reason than it's some kindergarten "black PR", or something similar, to attract the attention of the respectable public, something like a schoolgirl with a pretty girl with a grayish girlfriend, in order to be in contrast with her to be more beautiful. Like I'm so handsome, I can write something in python, and the groom is a vulgar boor, he envies me. Honestly, if this is true, and the likelihood is high, it's even too much for a big-aged dependant, it could end in psychosis.

Renat Akhtyamov:

probably drunkenly posted it.

I thought he was drunk yesterday, so I copied it in case there was a storm.

;)

I don't drink or smoke. My work regime and high workload doesn't allow me to cloud my mind with junk.

Martin Cheguevara:
I don't drink or smoke. My work regime and high workload prevents me from clouding my mind with junk.

fact

There's a lot of good stuff in this forex business.

And with a banya and a beer, and to read the clever thoughts of those who are tired of searching for garylka (oh pardon the grail)

Life is more fun. Unrealized recipes graaley powerful luminaries of science, instantly settled in the subcortex of the skull. Take it and use it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're a bit suspicious, you're fucking... I can't figure out how to react to such flawed people.

commenting on all my posts for some reason, fantasizing... something strange is going on in this forum

and you're the one instigating it

you started it

Renat Akhtyamov:

and you're encouraging him to do it.

You started it.

Let me laugh.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

This is exactly the result if you count for those periods (as noted) only I multiplied by 100 more.

And that formula, if you don't want to say more, you don't have to.

It is something like this

Sum buy = close[i] - open[i]

Sum Sell = open[i]-close[i]

X = MathMin(Sum buy,Sum Sell)/ MathMax(Sum buy,Sum Sell) and multiply that by +1 and/or -1 depending on Sum buy >< Sum Sell.

I don't understand why he went crazy at all ...
Waves are the head in Elliot's theory, it has all the answers you need)
I already gave you a lot of pointers...

Respectfully Che.

Martin Cheguevara:
Waves are the head in Elliot's theory where all your questions are answered)
I've already given you a lot of pointers.

With respect Che.

You're right about that. Waves are everything. They rule the market. Everyone is powerless against waves, even central banks.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're right about that. Waves are the head of everything. They rule the market. Everyone is powerless against the waves, even central banks (partly:).

It is the power of inertia that is huge ;)