From theory to practice - page 1977

Renat Akhtyamov:

made it, didn't you?

;)))

Cool. ++.

Доктор:

Knowledge alone does not add money to your wallet. A fishing rod in a cupboard won't feed your supper.

That's what I'm saying,

from a new line,

that the rod for the markets has to match the fish.

Доктор:

Knowledge alone does not add money to your wallet. A fishing rod in a cupboard will not feed your supper.

+++

Доктор:

The world is transparent. Everything is in the public domain.

A google search hints transparently that the Baum-Welch algorithm was mentioned for the reason that Baum took part in this fund) As it is written about this participation in the English wiki - "He left the firm in 1984 amid steep losses".

By this logic, we should also add diff. geomics, which the founder of the fund himself used to do).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A google search hints transparently that the Baum-Welch algorithm was mentioned for the reason that Baum took part in this fund) As it is written about this participation in the English wiki - "He left the firm in 1984 amid steep losses".

By that logic, we should also add diff. geom. which was once the founder of the fund himself).

I don't want to engage in a dialogue with you. But finances are owned by people who know how to think differently.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

By this logic, we should also add diff. geom. which was once done by the founder of the fund himself)

One careless word and a dead branch got a second life))). In all seriousness, Renaissance certainly makes sure there are no technology leaks (as, indeed, we all do). Not much is known about them in detail(

Доктор:

One careless word and a dead branch gets a second life))). In all seriousness, Renaissance certainly makes sure there are no technology leaks (just like the rest of us). Not much is known about them in detail(

Apparently, this mystique for Renaissance is a crucial element of their image to attract investors.

When I see this kind of mystique on the forum, it lookssomething like this)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Apparently, this mystique for Renaissance is a crucial element of their image to attract investors.

When I see this kind of mystique on a forum, it lookssomething like this)

I think it's simple to the point of triviality - leaks of technology and information about exploited inefficiencies will drastically reduce their income.

Доктор:

I think it's simple to the point of banality - leaks of technology and information about exploited inefficiencies will drastically reduce their income.

What leaks of technology and information about exploited inefficiencies if the price is already on the tray here. Heehee.

Доктор:

I think it's simple to the point of triviality - leaks of technology and information about exploited inefficiencies will drastically reduce their income.

Controlled leaks of ancillary systems (without opening up the core) can quite safely fuel interest