From theory to practice - page 1822

khorosh:

So everyone who is interested in your results loses your respect. Weird.)

Medical fact))))))))))))))

No results, but you have to sell... Crooked line drawings, who needs it all.... Can someone at least, eh? ))))))))

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Medical fact))))))))))))))

No result, but you have to sell... Line drawings crookedly constructed, who needs it all.... Can't someone at least, huh? ))))))))

My products have been selling successfully. All of them. But I boldly removed them from the showcase.

Now I can safely argue about markets on this resource without being attacked by jealous ))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I showed a real time scan, even turned on the clock.

Clock)) Oh, snap. I'm going to pick a moment on the rsi when it's up to the tick, turn on the clock. Uh-oh.

Yeah,and visually,it's kind of cool,too.)))))))))))))))

Doesn't it remind you of anything?)

At least the result is the only yardstick.

Uladzimir Izerski:

My products sold successfully. All of them. But I bravely removed them from the showcase.

Now I can safely speculate about markets on this resource without being attacked by envious people))))))

LOL.

Jealous of what?

Lines?

At least Rena draws a balance.

Uladzimir Izerski:

My products sold successfully. All of them. But I bravely removed them from the showcase.

Now I can safely talk about markets on this resource without being attacked by envious people))))))

It's a strange decision to go along with an alleged jealousy...

what was stopping me from discussing in peace before?

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Clock)) Oh, bollocks. I'll pick a moment on the rsy when it's working up to a tick, turn on the clock. Whoa.

Yeah,and visually,it's kind of cool,too.)))))))))))))))

Doesn't it remind you of anything?)

The result is the only measure.

A signal without trades will not show the result. I am too lazy to deal with it manually.

I will finish work with ATS and then start. I promise. And that deposit of 100 quid is alive. Don't look so worried.) He's not making any trouble for me.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A signal without trades will not show results. I am too lazy to handle it manually.

I'll finish the work with the ATS and then I'll run it. I promise. And that 100 quid deposit is alive. Don't look so worried.) He's not giving me a hard time.

That's the talk!

I didn't know about the depo. Trouble.)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's a strange decision to go along with the alleged envious...

What used to stand in the way of calm discussion?

The constant recriminations of envious people.)

It's not pleasant, and not conducive to discussion and communication.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Constant rebukes from jealous people.)

It's not nice, and not conducive to discussion and communication.

I wonder who they are? Those who can't draw a channel?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Constant rebukes from jealous people.)

It's not nice, and not conducive to discussion and communication.

And why go along with it? Give them a reason to be happy that they broke you. Ignore it, put it all back.