From theory to practice - page 1344

Alexander_K:

I'd tell you off like a boy, Jura - yeah, I've been feeling like shit lately... The Grail has decided to take me with him... I think I'll have some vodka. They say it cures all ills.

Have a drink. If you don't make a habit of it, it's good for you.
Why should you feel good?
Get a normal trade on a normal platform, don't chase lemons, and you'll be happy.
And it won't itch anywhere.)

khorosh:

Forex takes away a person's health, I, for example, go blind.

That's what I'm saying... Nerves... Blood pressure's going from 145 to 185. Fuck Forex.

khorosh:

Forex takes away a person's health, I, for example, go blind.

If cataracts, bullshit. Already got both new plastic eyes put in).

Renat Akhtyamov:

It is not a gift, but the result of work.

Well done Renat!) Really cool!)

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Well done Renat!) Really cool!)

Yes, Rena has done well. If anyone else is trying to prove he's a blabbermouth, let him do the same. And we'll see.

Alexander_K:

That's what I'm saying... The nerves... Blood pressure's going from 145 to 185. Damn this forex thing.

Yeah, that's right. I'm not even on FX. I don't plan to be.)

Alexander_K:

Yes, Rena has done well. If anyone else is trying to prove he's a blabbermouth, let him do the same. And we'll see.

20 trades? 100% profitable, i.e., sitting on it?
Don't be ridiculous. I bet $100 that the signal will be either dumped or closed by the end of the year.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If cataracts, bullshit. Already got both new plastic eyes put in).

Worse, due to diabetes, retinal degeneration.

secret:
20 trades? 100% profitable, i.e. over-served?
Don't be ridiculous. I'll bet you $100 that the signal will either be drained or closed by the end of the year.

Bass, but it was a matter of principle.

The man, openly, was accused of only flubbing, littering the threads. He took it and showed the result. No hiding. Everything was in plain sight. That's worth a lot - don't argue.

secret:
20 trades? 100% profitable, i.e. over sitting?
Don't be ridiculous. I bet $100 that the signal will either be drained or closed by the end of the year.

It's not over sitting, it's clearly identifying market potential. I've seen him identify it.

And he's doing it right.

it's another matter how his order system works)