From theory to practice - page 1278

Alexander_K:

Yes, I'm not quite sure about my trend/float indicator of market conditions yet - so I'm taking 3 months of practice, but already on the real. After the results are published - we will discuss.

And Dimitry assures that this coefficient has been working for years and I have no reason not to trust it.

What are you talking about, Professor? When and where did I say that about Hearst? Have you been drinking?))

And the breakdown indicator has been around for a long time and a lot of people know about it. It was written to you about it a year ago))

The diversity of nature is fascinating. One thing I don't understand is why nature needs humans

Dmitriy Skub:

What are you talking about, Professor? When and where did I say that about Hearst? Have you been drinking?)

And the breakdown indicator has been around for a long time and a lot of people know about it. You were told about it a year ago))

Mm-hmm.... Well, then you're just a kid and you don't know or understand anything.

Heh heh... I thought... Ugh...

Alexander_K:

Mm-hm.... Well, you're just a kid then and don't know or understand anything.

Heh-heh-heh... I thought... Ugh...

You should eat your snack. You're risking it.)

Dmitriy Skub:
You should eat your snack. You're taking a risk.)

I don't drink. You don't seem to have anything to talk about... I'm upset... He's signing up to be a mentor. Heh-heh-heh... I'm disappointed to no end.

Alexander_K:

There has to be a conceptual understanding of the market at the level of philosophical paradigms.

My concept is that the market is a set of potential pits just defined by periods of the market's time structure, and the price transitions between them at the expense of some additional energy. This energy should be certainly calculated by Hearst or some other system - it makes no difference. But this parameter should be in the TS, full stop.

And having such a concept, you define in a tabular form the energy values that are sufficient for such a transition (trend) or not (will continue to go flat).

No, such a concept is absolutely unacceptable to me. But it is in the field - three blind men touching an elephant.

Look at the last post in MO, some guy Ilya (first heard) drew a good picture of trends by Bayes. Might be something useful.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No, that concept is totally unacceptable to me. But that's just a matter of three blind men groping for an elephant.

Inside the potential pits, your channel strategy works fine. And the transitions between the pits have to be cut off, Yuri - otherwise we'll never have any luck.

Alexander_K:

25 again...

Do you even read people's posts or are you talking to yourself?

Here:

There has to be a conceptual understanding of the market at the level of philosophical paradigms.

My concept is that the market is a set of potential pits just defined by periods of market time structure, and the price makes transitions between them due to some additional energy. This energy should be certainly calculated by Hearst or some other system - it makes no difference. But this parameter should be in the TS, full stop.

And having such a concept, you define in tabular form the values of energy sufficient for such a transition (trend) or not (a flop will continue).

and so what? my philosophy is that the market is a regulated entity. and it is regulated, for the most part, towards stabilisation.

Alexander_K:

I don't drink. You don't seem to have anything to talk about... I'm upset... He's signing up to be a mentor. Heh-heh-heh... I'm so disappointed.

It's not what you think.

If to judge that a dandelion had tried all variants of it's development during many, many years and survived only with parachutes, a question arises: how long would it take for a dandelion to become such a perfect dandelion as we know it. How did he manage to give each seed a parachute? If we turn to mathematics, the answer is unequivocal - the probability of such a form appearing is negligible. And if we consider that it takes time for varieties to reproduce and survive, the probability of such a flower appearing is practically zero. Re-read yourself again and try to change the concept

You're right about the energy.

But you shouldn't have put Hearst there.

Dima works, but the picture is not yours.

Aлександр Антошкин:

That's not what you're thinking.

If you reason that over many, many years the dandelion has tried all the options and only survived with parachutes, it begs the question: how long would it have taken the dandelion to achieve such perfection to become the dandelion as we know it. How did he manage to give each seed a parachute? If we turn to mathematics, the answer is unequivocal - the probability of such a form appearing is negligible. And if we consider that it takes time for varieties to reproduce and survive, the probability of such a flower appearing is practically zero. Re-read yourself again and try to change the concept

You're right about energy.

You should watch R. Dawkins' lectures on evolution on YouTube.
Generally, in the universe, the most unbelievable things happen all the time. )