From theory to practice - page 1137

Alexander_K:

in a non-linear space-time continuum, we have an almost stationary process. And this is not just in the sliding window = 24 hours, but also in any other window!

If you multiply the price by zero, you get a stationary process. How will you trade?

secret:

If you multiply the price by zero, you get a stationary process. How will you trade?

Stay out of the way, Bass. I've reached the finish line and I'm ready to partake of the Grail immediately.

Alexander_K:

Don't get in the way, Bass. I've reached the finish line, and I'm ready for my Grail communion now.

I'm not interrupting. I'm trying to bring out the logic in your actions.

secret:

I'm not interfering. I'm trying to bring out the logic in your actions.

He' s smart.)

The wise learn from others' mistakes,the clever from theirs, and the stupid repeats them.

умный
  • citaty.info
Цитаты и афоризмы на тему «умный».

Alexander_K:

Well, distances S = +-sqrt((PRICEn-PRICEn-1))^2+(TIMEn-TIMEn-1)^2)) by Pythagoras' theorem, taking into account the sign. In this case, time already sits in the price.

The devil knows - it doesn't seem to see anything... But, it's an accumulative amount... Maybe with calculations on more than 1 day's data something more interesting will happen. I don't know.

In the Pythagoras theorem that I know, the cathetuses are measured in the same values. You, on the other hand, have one in money and the other in units of time. Apparently you have reached enlightenment and learned the true meaning of "time is money".

Martin Cheguevara:

text me when you're there I'll show you something - I'll delete it later)

Nah, don't do that.

Forex is a hobby for me. I do not need sacred knowledge, not described in publicly available literature. If you give me links to interesting books and articles, I would be grateful.

Alexander_K:

No, I don't.

For me, forex is a hobby. I don't need sacred knowledge that is not described in the publicly available literature. If you give me links to interesting books and articles, then, yes, I would be grateful.

You won't find them anywhere.

Your right)

The key to your efforts will remain a mystery =)

Maybe fortunately)

Then on the forum will be only two people with this knowledge - and so it will probably remain forever).

One thing is theory - quite another is its application.

By the way, you already wrote something about it)

about 200-300 pages ago)

Alexander_K:

No, I don't.

For me, forex is a hobby. I don't need sacred knowledge that is not described in the publicly available literature. If you give me a link to interesting books and articles, then, yes, I would be grateful.

If you can remember all the information on this kind of distribution...

it's kind of like

- Erlanga

- logistic

- Laplace

but I don't remember exactly...

I need it now...

and formulas if you can)

Alexander_K:

No, I don't.

For me, forex is a hobby. I don't need sacred knowledge that is not described in the publicly available literature. If you throw me links to interesting books and articles, then, yes, I would be grateful.

you know, i'm so glad that i do find mathematics useful, and in particular my beloved probability theory and mathematical statistics)

I will feel proud of the great explorers of these fields when I apply the formulas to the market)

After all, I myself always aspire to become such a representative.

And the market will help me in this.)

If of course you help me with your research.

Time is limited in our existence.

I don't want to waste it. I have work to finish. And soon.

My greatest fear is that my knowledge may go to waste with me.

Alexander_K:

As for moving to a price image through distances (according to Pythagoras' theorem), i.e. to a pure event graph with a linear horizontal scale, we get the following picture:

A little more and we will come to cosines, arctangens(aka fischer ) and logarithms. The question is when?

The flow of ticks is already a natural primary non-linearity, smooth it out smma(for example) with a fixed period of 2/3(200-300) of the average number per minute, fix the result in minutes and enjoy(analyse). Ticks were collected here by someone else, and mt5 already contains tics.