From theory to practice - page 1004

Олег avtomat:

And then Ostap got carried away.

the man's eyes were opened.

That's normal.

but he is not yet nauseated as it were.

nauseous will be when one ostensibly grail will be followed by the next ostensibly grail, but better and simpler. and so on 100-1000 times

and in the end the strategy will turn out to be so simple that you will have to tear the hair on your head because you have smoked mountains of useless information

By the way, what about the statistics of losing orders by day of the week and time? Is there any correlation?

Or such studies have not been conducted by Alexander?

And secondly, may we take such a size of observation window that the number of differently directed increments would be equal?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the man's eyes have been opened

that's normal.

but it's not like he's getting nauseous yet.

nauseous will be when after one ostensibly grail appears the next ostensibly grail, but better and simpler. and so on 100-1000 times

and in the end the strategy will turn out to be so simple that you will have to tear the hair on your head because you have smoked mountains of useless information

The strategy is supposed to be simple. And unshakable!

At least give me a link

Evgeniy Chumakov:

By the way, what about the statistics of losing orders by day of the week and time? Is there any correlation?

Or has such research not been done by Alexander?

And the second, maybe take such a size of observation window, that the number of differently oriented increments would be equal?

No, he hasn't.

Moreover, to sum it up in some way, the two systems that I have paid attention to for more than a year are good. They definitely give profit on flat areas:

You can use either one.

BUT!!! As long as His Majesty the TREND does not appear, crushing all the pathetic support/resistance lines in its path.

Can you tell the trend by the day of the week? Probably not.

But there must be a mathematical formula or interpretation of the trend by some parameter.

My area of interest right now is:

1) the dynamic sliding window of observation

2) instantaneous velocity and its derivatives (acceleration, jerk, throw) and their probability densities.

There might be something to this, but when specific tables/formulas will appear, I don't know...

For now, I'm just a reader, one of the sufferers, for what it's worth... Looking for genius posts, ideas. That's all.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

One of the problems (in my opinion) is that the price increment per unit of time is not uniform. This results in unequal time of presence of transaction in the market.

Or we may work in cycles, predicting that the next n minutes will close higher/lower .....

That's it... there is nothing more to go on... )))) The apogee of this configuration..........seeking for some urges ... in the vanity of smaller frames is utopia by definition)))) try to refute it)

Renat Akhtyamov:

yeah

You don't want to trade with that.

How can that be?

Like this! Did you look any further? Support/resistance lines kind of expand in advance, capturing price extremes.

It's not my indicator, it's Koldun's. And he's not gonna give you shit advice.

Although... It pours on strong trends, too... That is why the branch stretched for a billion posts - if this indicator could see the strong trends, everyone would be in the gold. Alas...

Alexander_K:

BUT!!! Until His Majesty TREND comes along, crushing all the pathetic support/resistance lines in its path.

Traders who trade using levels, before making a decision to enter, analyse the price behaviour near the level. This analysis allows us to conclude whether we should enter on a pullback or a bounce. Of course such analysis cannot fully exclude errors as false-breaks and false-bounces may occur. But we can use relatively small stops when trading by levels. The TP/SL ratio may be at least 2. That's why the one who mastered this trading method will never be empty-pocketed. The only pity is that automation of this trading method is a very difficult task. I do not know if anyone has solved it successfully.

secret:

Since you are so omnipotent, surely you have no problem backing up your words with a statement ( real account monitoring)?

A formalceutical firm was doing research on a product to improve hair growth. Journalists came to see them to find out what progress had been made. The project manager presented the journalists with a miracle ointment. He took a ping-pong ball and smeared the ointment on it. The balloon became fluffy. The journalists applauded. But one of them, who had a bald head, asked if he could get it on his head. The leader replied: getting this effect on people is still a thing of the distant future.

Alexander_K:

And that's it! Have you looked any further? The support/resistance lines kind of expand in advance, capturing price extremes.

It's not my indicator, it's Wizard's. And he's not going to give you crappy advice.

Although... It pours on strong trends, too... That is why the branch stretched for a billion posts - if this indicator could see the strong trends, everyone would be in the gold. Alas...

and in a trend that led to a decrease in balance, what did the screen look like?