From theory to practice - page 963

The Forum is getting more and more milled - physics is out of favour, statistics only brings lust for money, the Foreign Exchange has been equated with the sweepstakes.

The most unfortunate thing is that in the world's largest grain exporting country, no one knows or tries to find out the difference between winter wheat and spring wheat.

The first idea is trawl by time. That is, with each bar just move the trall by 100 points regardless of whether it is profit or loss.
In general, moving a trawl regardless of profit or loss is an unreasonable thing, because if there is a significant movement in our direction, any trawl with a trawl movement function that is a straight line of about 45°+- will work.

Алексей Тарабанов:

The Forum is getting more and more milled - physics is out of favour, statistics only brings lust for money, the Foreign Exchange has been equated with the sweepstakes.

The most unfortunate thing is that no one in the world's largest grain exporting country knows or tries to find out the difference between winter wheat and spring wheat.

Winter wheat is wheat, spring wheat is a woman in power :-)

Martin Cheguevara:
I'm asking people who are competent in the matter of setting the stop, how to set the best stops, and what do you think the successful setting of stops depends on?

To Comrade Che, poet and fiery revolutionary, this is dedicated...

Stops, as values of permissible drawdown, should not exist at all.

This role should be played by physical quantities (velocity, entropy) that have gone beyond the permissible level in the process under analysis.

Alexander_K:

This role should be played by physical quantities (velocity, entropy) that have exceeded the permissible level in the process under analysis.

No, I do not mind. I'm just wondering, do you understand what you are saying?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, I don't mind. I'm just wondering, do you understand what you're saying?

No, of course not. I don't know about you, pops.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, I don't mind. I'm just wondering, did you understand what you said?

Imho, it's a good idea to stop at the moment of signal destruction. Whatever the signal (speed, entropy...), so is the stop.

Alexander_K:

This role should be played by physical quantities (velocity, entropy) beyond the permissible level in the analyzed process.

Well...what can I say...again with the theory?

I call for the umpteenth time to go from price to theory and not the other way around.

No one owes anyone anything. Especially the market owes you.

The physical quantities, whatever they are, should be turned on only when the market is on the plus side. I told you that you have to trawl before you make a profit in such a way that the number of losing orders while limiting the risks is minimal.

And to do so we have to move from the market to theory, and not vice versa.

Martin Cheguevara:

Buddy, can you graphically show at least one of your losing trades with a commentary? To make it clearer what you want to achieve.

Well, yeah. Crawl backwards, do everything backwards.