From theory to practice - page 957

Checked some of the figures in the tester , the result is 50/50. However!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Checked some of the figures in the tester , the result is 50/50. However!

Is it that bad? Waiting for the results.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I checked some of the figures in the tester, the result was 50/50. However!

What's that? Yes, yes, I remember something - crow on a pole, three soldiers, head and shoulders, MA crossing, something about rabbits - Fibonacci, I think.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Is it that bad? Waiting for the results.

Well, for example, a flag, whether it's going up or down, is about 50/50

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What's that? Yes, yes, I remember something - a crow on a pole, three soldiers, head-shoulders, MA crossing, something about rabbits - Fibonacci, I think.

No, I chose an easier one.

Alexander_K:

One of the lagging indicators for trend detection can and should be momentum/velocity.

Demko was just talking about momentum. But I didn't understand how, because he spoke confusingly (probably, filling his pockets with cash while talking to me).

It is important to define not just an impulse, but the last impulse before the reversal, i.e. the 5th wave. You cannot do without wave analysis. If you learn how to do it, your pockets won't be empty).

khorosh:

It is important to identify not just an impulse, but the last impulse before the reversal, i.e. the 5th wave. You can't do without wave analysis. If you learn how to do it, your pockets won't be empty).

Physicist, I hear your theme. Grab Schrodinger's cat and poke around, see if he remembers anything from his former master.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You, Alexander, do not understand just one simple thing, the market is a random process and it is impossible to predict it reliably, whatever some people say. You have to shift the probability in our direction somehow in order to make a profit. If it is impossible to shift the guessing (at least for a long time), then we have to shift the profit, so that total profitable trades will have more profit than loss-making ones. In general, similarly as in poker). And it is possible to shift it at least 70/30. I hope you got the hint - the technology is close to poker technology, but not identical.

Great post. +1

I have created a panel like this for manual forex trading. It tracks 10 currency pairs at a time. It analyses the situation on H4, H1 M5 and M1.

The middle numerical block shows which wave is on each period.

I can draw any of these charts without looking at the screen. It is important for the ATC to correctly present understandable information to the machine. This can only be done through waves.

Indicators are good for deep study of the market. In trading, they can get in the way. Waves are the head.

One click on any pair opens an order with the desired direction. You do not even need to think). We play like in poker. With a probability already built in.

I looked at the drawing. I should probably add probability as a percentage.)

URUSDD

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have created a panel like this for manual forex trading. It tracks 10 currency pairs at a time. It analyses the situation on H4, H1 M5 and M1.

The middle numerical block shows which wave is on each period.

I can draw any of these charts without looking at the screen. It is important for the ATC to correctly present understandable information to the machine. This can only be done through waves.

Indicators are good for deep study of the market. In trading, they can get in the way. Waves are the head.

One click opens an order with the necessary direction. We play like in poker. With a probability already built in.

Looked at the picture. I should probably add probability as a percentage)

A "game" indeed... Is there any practical value in this game? How many pairs can you open

Isn't it easier (but/and more effective) to work with only the most profitable pairs?