From theory to practice - page 631

Alexander_K2:

Lord, help me to get rich on forex in the coming month!

Amen.

Mr a sensible suggestion for a 631 page transition from theory to practice))) I'll probably pray too)))

(guys even the manual for the hadron collider takes less pages)

Alexander_K2:

Yes, at p=0.5 different Erlang flows look... from 1st order (pure exponent) to the last one.

Different talked about, no problem, already checked, in my data there is no exponent there, lognormal comes out in time intervals

Novaja:
Different talk, no problem, already checked, in my data there is no exponent there, lognormal comes out in time intervals

And if there was, what would you do?

Alexander_K2:

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But, real is real - the results in the form of a state will certainly be presented.

On mql there are many signals which reach 100% or more per month for several months in a row. But the risks are high, the drawdown of 70% or more is a common thing, and the result is logical. It was interesting to know at what risk level for the deposit 100% per month is achievable for you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

And if there was, what would you do?

To solve this problem, you need to sift through the data so that the time intervals are even.

Alexander_K2:

:)) I didn't need fame.

I only needed one thing from this forum - the Grail.

I initially understood that I could not cope with that task alone - I needed to communicate with intelligent people here.

And there are smart people, though they are lost against the background of 95% of morons.

The signal will be reopened in the evening - you know where to look. But please, look only from October of this year.

95% of traders are losing deposits and 5% are earning, correlation though).

For the week +12%. Not much...

Novaja:

To solve this problem, you need to sift through the data so that the time slots are even.

So sift it out!

Алексей Тарабанов:

So sift it!

Ironically

It's obvious to the naked eye that a 1/4 of the deal is unnecessary.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's obvious to the naked eye that 1/4 of the deals are unnecessary.

Ahem... In the report or what? No way - there will always be losing trades in any TS. There's nothing to argue about.

Isthe absence of losing tradesthe grail? If so, it is impossible to achieve.

For me, the Grail is +100% profit per month.