From theory to practice - page 308

Dmitriy Skub:
And where is the signal to invest in?

:)))) It's there, but I'm not giving the link yet - it's embarrassing for 2016-2017. If I fix the statistics, I will start advertising, if not, so be it. In case of failure, I will not try to do anything - I will just leave the forum in shame, and that's it. For more than has already been done, I'm still not capable.

Alexander_K2:

:)))) It's there, but I'm not giving the link yet - it's embarrassing for 2016-2017. If I fix the statistics, I will start advertising, if not, so be it. In case of failure, I will not try to do anything - I will simply leave the forum in disgrace, and that's it. For more than has already been done, I'm still not capable.

These are all emotions - irrelevant. All the guys know that your TS was not involved there. If it stops working (and it will stop working - in the investment sense) - we will not have time to cream off)).

About "incapable of more" - there Shelepin sang a whole ode to Fibonacci) And I totally agree with him - my practice confirms it. So...

Alexander_K2:

If at the end of April it will be "-" I will honestly say that I am an idiot and ask to delete this branch so as not to mislead people.

"Uh, no, there's no hurry." (с)
If the branch is deleted, then other idiots, unaware of it, will start all over again))) The branch should just be left as a lesson for posterity, just on the first page honestly declare that it is one total delusion)

basilio:
"Uh, no, there's no hurry." (с)
If you delete a branch, then other idiots, unaware of it, will start all over again))) The branch should just be left as a lesson for posterity, just on the first page honestly declare that it is one total delusion)

I agree. That's what we'll do if there's a "-" at the end of April.

Alexander_K2:

:)))) It's there, but I'm not giving the link yet - it's embarrassing for 2016-2017. If I fix the statistics, I will start advertising, if not, so be it. In case of failure, I will not try to do anything - I will just leave the forum in shame, and that's it. For more than what has already been done, I'm still not capable.

No need

I am testing your system now.

There are results. I would not say they are decent, and I'm not sure they are.

Time will tell.

The system is not secret, because it has an indicator. I can easily show you.

A working indicator has turned out like this for 6 majors:

Renat Akhtyamov:

The system is not secret as it has an indicator. I can show it to you easily.

An indicator of this plan on 6 majors:

Can you show me at least one pair as an input?

Andrei:

Can you show at least one pair at the input?

Same as here:

Novaja 2018.04.06 23:29 RU

The lag is divided by the frequency and shown by the line.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Same as here:

Novaja 2018.04.06 23:29 RU

The lag is divided by the frequency and shown by the line.
I mean the price in the pure form that the input...

Andrei:
I mean the price in its pure form that on entry...

It's the same thing. The price increments in my case are lags.

Sampling on M1 - 250,000 bars for each pair

And here's the multiplication.

There's actually something to it.

Good luck!

I've already posted a song about the wolf.

Spin any of these lines and enjoy: