From theory to practice - page 307

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, now you have to create a TS, so that it doesn't leak

)

Renat, I see you're not quite getting it right this morning.) What does one have to do with the other?)

Andrei:
Renat, I see you're not quite on the same page this morning.) What does one have to do with the other?)

I don't drink, but not every mortal will understand me, especially if they're not at all into it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't drink, but not every mortal will understand, especially if they're not into it at all

Renat, it was a beautiful picture, why did you delete it? I liked the green stripe ahead of the blue one))

Novaja:
Renat, it was a beautiful picture, why did you delete it? I liked the green line ahead of the blue one there))

If such a chart was real, there is no point in holding a profitable trade without closing it for so long... And the deal goes almost immediately to the plus - most likely somewhere in the tester is peeking into the future))

Andrei:

If this chart were real, it would make no sense to hold a profitable deal without closing it for so long... And the deal almost immediately goes to the plus - most likely somewhere in the tester is peeking into the future))

Not looking to the future

Novaja:

Renat, it was a nice picture, why did you delete it? I liked the green stripe ahead of the blue one))

And over there, Andrei has started to ask the right questions. I'm afraid that even from this picture you can understand part of the strategy

A strategy is hard to come up with, but not to lose.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And over there, Andrei has started to ask the right questions. I'm afraid that even from this picture you can understand some of the strategy

A strategy is hard to come up with, but not to lose.

:))))) Pattalom :))))

Rena, such opuses really make me in a month or two post here the working version of my TS, with a full detailed description.

Alexander_K2:

:))))) Pattalom :))))

Rena, such opuses are really compelling me to post here in a month or two the working version of my TS, with a full detailed description.

Yeah, you already have a signal, am I right?

Only it's not yet like that and it doesn't seem to be....

So, naturally, it's someone else's fault...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, there's already a signal, am I right in assuming that?

Only it's not like that yet and there's no way....

And of course it's someone else's fault...

I'm not blaming anyone. I am only taking personal responsibility for the trades from April 2018 on this account. If there is a "-" at the end of April I will honestly say I am an idiot and ask for this thread to be deleted so as not to mislead people.

Alexander_K2:

I am not blaming anyone. I am only taking personal responsibility for the transactions from April 2018 onwards. If there is a "-" at the end of April, I will honestly say I am an idiot and ask for this thread to be deleted so as not to mislead people.

Alexander, you always talk about future dreams without having a present one...

Just an observation, a statistic and no offence, nothing personal.

And where is the signal to invest in?