Once again, arbitrage, pair trading. - page 15

Renat Akhtyamov:

we argued for a long time.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/163710/page6#comment_3933336

I read it cover to cover.

It's all wrong. And the reason they're too smart. It's also kind of wrong.

It's like giving the job to feed the baby. It's like they don't want to feed the baby. They want to show off their brains to the baby's mommy. And the baby's still hungry.

Darirunu:

I read it cover to cover.

It's all wrong. And the reason they're too smart. It's also kind of wrong.

It's like giving the job to feed the baby. It's like they don't want to feed the baby, but to show off their brains to the baby's mama. And the baby's still hungry.

But the emphasis is correct from the standpoint that it will not work or rather will work, but worse than what can be done without using the tilt angle

The angle is very promising, but not the edge of perfection, that's what I'm talking about.

I've done at 43% angles a day, several days in a row, used 28 pairs, flight is ok in general, but still not the edge of perfection

Renat Akhtyamov:

But this is correct from the point of view - it will not work, or rather it will work but worse than that, which can be done if we do not use the tilt angles

Tilt angles are very promising, but not the edge of perfection, that's what I'm talking about

I have seen your trades and there is a staircase on the corner....

I saw your trades with a staircase in the corner.

The plus of the angle is that you don't have to look for anything ... i.e. the exit and entry points are either present or absent ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I did 43% on corners a day, several days in a row, used 28 pairs, flight was OK, but still not an extreme

It can be done on one pair if you want to in a day.

But you just can't physically do it with your hands.

I think we're going back to our childhood.

Darirunu:

It can be done on one pair in a day if you want to.

But you just can't physically pull it off with your hands.

I think we're going back to our childhood. I thought we talked about this.

We're getting off-topic.

but the simpler the better, really.

Renat Akhtyamov:

we threw an off-topic

But the simpler, the truer it really is.

No question.

you kind of threw a non-offtopic because there are arbitrage things on corners and this can be an additional dimension, but you went the other way

Once again...

It will work as long as the corners are used on the price chart.

Renat and I were talking about the basics of using angles.

I mean, if you take angles like Gunn's...

And why do they kind of work? The reason is that there are so many of them, that it's like a net to take at least 30% of the possible.

I mean, you get something in that net...

Darirunu:

Once again...

It will work as long as the corners are used on the price chart.

Renat and I were talking about the basics of using angles.

The angle/signal is different for every pair.

Renat Akhtyamov:
the angle is different for every pair.

I was thinking the same thing, but I ended up thinking, a rock, a projectile, a ball or just paper...What's the difference? If you throw it at the right angle it will fly at the maximum...The angle will be the same all the time...Just on the chart each pair has different noise so to speak...That's why sometimes even most of the movement ends up with noise and you can't believe you drew it right.