Help for developers. - page 16

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In the strategy tester, if your position is closed by TP or SL - the terminal will write t\p s\l

If your position is closed by OrderClose, it will be Close.

Very interesting what is the difference

Close from tp?

Zvezdochet:
They will sell for more and buy for less - we both know that! The difference is what is the BID price and the ASK price?

In your example, the ASC is bigger than the BID. i.e. they will buy at the BID and sell at the Ask.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In the strategy tester, if your position is closed by TP or SL - the terminal will write t\p s\l

If your position is closed through the OrderClose command - then it will be Close

If you are confident that the Expert Advisor closed at TakeProfit, but it will report Close in the Strategy Tester, please refer to the Expert Advisor's author and ask him. WHY?

Closing on Stop Loss is displayed as Close at stop and a minus sign in the column Profit Close

I have to guess by deduction, there's a plus sign in the profit column

If you are sure that the EA has closed on Take Profit, but they write Close in the tester - contact the author of the EA and ask him. WHY?

That is, if you want, if you ask nicely, then instead of Close - the author can do ----- t/and instead of Close at stop ------- s / l ??

Galina Bobro:

In your example the ASC is bigger than the BID. i.e. they buy at Bid and sell at Ask.

Hook to the left settles the bet. Opponent has two! Fingernails !!! Mojitv : I stood up for the woman. I trust Galina as ....... as Galine Bobro.

Zvezdochet:

If you are sure that the EA has closed on Take Profit, but they write Close in the tester - contact the author of the EA and ask him. WHY?

That is, if you want, if you ask nicely, instead of Close - the author can do ----- t/and instead of Close at stop ------- s / l ??

no, not out of politeness.

He will not replace you if his strategy implies Close instead of TP.

He will tell you why he closes by force and not by TP. It's obvious.

Question FIRST, can there be a close on a trailing stop?

Question SECOND: If my strategy has a stop loss or take profit, can I politely ask for s/l t/p in the results?

I found an interesting phenomenon : I am testing different EAs . BUT ! Currency pair , all parameters, etc. ----all the same!

BUT !!!! TIME of running is different ! Einstein was right ! Time is relative !

I tell you ! When testing one EA, the tester will run an hour of terminal time for three seconds!

When testing the second EA, in three seconds the tester runs through one HOUR of terminal time!

Question : "How is it possible ? "

Zvezdochet:

Question FIRST, can there be a closure on a trailing stop?

What is slose ?

Сlose is a closing in English.

You wrote: "Can you close on a trailing stop?

Maybe you should take a pill.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What is Slose ?

Slose is a close in English.

You wrote: "Can there be a close on a trailing stop?

Maybe you should take a pill.

Stor is English for stop.

Zvezdochet:

Stator in English means stop

There's a shortened trailingstoploss