Bitcoin miner - page 63

prostotrader:

Something unbelievable is going on!

It's normal, another boom. it will soon be over, but prices are likely to remain inadequate for a long time to come. To be fair, they haven't become adequate since the beginning of this year.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't talk nonsense, the worker goes down the drain and the manager stays with the enterprise, which he can sell at any rate.

In 1917 Comrade Lenin would not have agreed with you.

The bitcoin train has long been on the gorozont, making a farm to mine it is a stupid idea.
For etherium and other crypto it's still possible, but bitcoin is long overdue ))))

The only question is how people cash out crypto, because it's kinda banned and outlawed, and the equipment has to be paid back in real money because the farm costs money.

Ruslan Krymouski:

The bitcoin train has long been on the gorozont, making a farm to mine it is a stupid idea.
For etherium and other crypto it's still possible, but bitcoin is long overdue ))))

The only question is how people cash out crypto, because it's kinda banned and outlawed, and the equipment has to be paid back in real money because the farm costs money.

Regarding Russia

It is not forbidden to mine crypto, but you can't exchange it.

That is, you can exchange it anywhere, but not in a bank located in Russia

Yesterday morning I managed to grab a 1080 Ti

All the components are in stock. Because the 1070 Ti's

the 1070 Ti have gone up in price and are nowhere to be found, I bought 2 1080 Ti, but that's for the best.

The PSU will be more intelligently used.

Gonna build it tomorrow, yesterday I went out and had a friend's anniversary party and today I have a headache (I don't drink much)

Well, there you go, it's working.

It's better that way.

It will be like this

But you can do it that way ))))

Vladimir Zubov:

But you can also do it that way ))))

Yes, that's the best way, you buy as much as 0.01 lots and make a profit)