Bitcoin miner - page 22

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In fact, a payback period of 365 days is a very poor indicator. The cheapest Asic (special computer for mining) pays for itself in 5-6 months. Twice as fast. That once again proves that it's not koomilfo to mine on videohas! If you really decided to invest dibs on the equipment, it's better to buy a farm. The result will be more efficient. IMHO !!!!

You write like an amateur, ASIC is a dumping ground worth 1 000 000 rub. (The younger models are much less).

The roar is such that you can hear it for a Vesta!

Recycle 1 (max 4) algorithms

Broken into the trash - NO WARRANTY, and the REAL performance is such:

You've seen a lot of commercials on the internet, so you judge it without knowing the real state of affairs.

Added

I have 1 card better performance than what is shown in the chart because the card is from a top-of-the-line EVGA

Not all top cards give max performance in mining

You can get max performance from EVGA cards on 11G-P4-xx93-KR and 11G-P4-xx96-KR

Added

One of the best cards for mining

You can laugh at the "poor" Americans, but the reality is - ONE THING per HOUSE :)

prostotrader:

You write like an amateur, the ASIC is a rubbish dump costing 1,000,000 roubles. (the lower models are much less).

The roar is such that you can hear it for a Vesta!

Recycle 1 (maximum 4) algorithms

Broken into the trash - NO WARRANTY, and the REAL performance is such:

You've seen a lot of commercials on the Internet, so you judge it without knowing the real state of affairs.

Honestly, I have not studied this issue deeply, but you can buy a 13THS asic in the range of 130-150 thousand.

For example, thisBitmain antminer s9 costs about 130 thousand at the current exchange rate....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

To be honest, I haven't studied this question in depth, but you can buy an Asik with 13GHS within 130-150 thousand.

You can, but only if you don't feel bad about throwing your money in the trash.

prostotrader:

You can, as long as you don't feel bad about throwing your money in the bin.

What do you mean? What's wrong with it?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Honestly, I haven't studied this question deeply, but you can buy a 13THS asic in 130-150 thousand.

For example thisBitmain antminer s9

Just this model mines only bitcoin.

Tomorrow the rates will drop to SHA-256 algorithm and you will earn NOTHING at all!

Added

You are free to do what you see fit BUT

Before you take any step, gather as much information as you can

information about your new investment (NOT ADVERTISING videos)

prostotrader:

Just this model only mines bitcoin.

Tomorrow the rates will drop for SHA-256 algorithm and you will earn NOTHING at all!

I agree you should get one that can mine basic efirum etc. A wide range of mining!!!!

Комбинатор:

You have ~$20 in your picture and that's without electricity, so you end up with ~400 days.

Speaking of $28....

Added

And it can be more than 28 ...

prostotrader:

I don't need it. I'm happy with the $3.2 a day card.

Especially since I'm going to work on them for 3 years...

Have you calculated the expected result based on past data, i.e. take the top card from three years ago and see how much it paid off based on past data and how much net profit it made, taking into account the quotes and the increasing complexity of mining?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Didn't you calculate on past data the expected result, i.e. take the top card from three years ago and see how much it paid off according to past data and how much net profit it made, taking into account the quotes and the increasing complexity of mining?

Alexei, I learned about mining a fortnight ago :)

I've never had time to look around and see what's going on in the

in the world ....

All void Function{} etc.

Added

Exchange, of course, is nicer... But there is one big disadvantage ...

There is little liquidity, more than 5 000 000 rubles, not mastered, and trade without the

Trading without hedging makes no sense - the percentage of risk is very high (for example, oil bounced around 58, and then plummeted to 65),

I don't see the point in trading without hedging - the risk percentage is very high (e.g. oil jumped around 58 and then went up to 65).

Mining is the easiest thing to do - you don't think about anything, you don't program, you invest

You don't have to think about anything, you don't have to program anything, you put in money and don't forget to withdraw it, and it drips (little by little) :)

From 18-00 yesterday, to this minute 15.47$ have accumulated....

prostotrader:

From 6pm yesterday, to this minute $15.47 has piled up....

The exchange rate has dropped.