How to organise a minimum ping? Trade server in London - page 7

Renat Fatkhullin:

Look at the green quality icons, not just the pings.

On the left and right in the screenshot, the same number of green bars are at the selected points.

fxsaber:

On the left and right in the screenshot there are the same number of green bars on the selected access points.

As far as I understood from Renat's explanation, the broker manages automatic selection of access points and gives you the least busy ones at the moment. So if you want to connect by the shortest possible route to the trading server, you have to do it manually.

fxsaber:

On the left and right in the screenshot, the same number of green bars at the selected points.

Think about the loading when displaying only 5 gradations in the sticks.

Aidas Geguzis:

As far as I understood from Renat's explanation, the broker manages automatic selection of access points and gives you the least busy ones at the moment. So if you want to connect by the shortest possible route to the trade server, you have to do it manually.

The actual load of points and manually set by administrator priorities are taken into account.

Quite often brokers do not provide a rational geographical coverage and they have a skew of 1-2 points. As a result, the ping-only selection strategy overloads one point and impairs the performance of all points. The system makes sure that there is no skewing or mindless concentration to one point.

We implemented an autobalancing point selection system a long time ago and it works very well. But if you over-prioritise points manually, you can get the above case.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We implemented an autobalancing point selection system a long time ago and it works very well. But if you over-prioritise the points manually, you can get the above case.

This is MetaQuotes-Demo.

Since the question is about our demo server, it was about dynamic balancing under load. The European points were loaded.

We have priorities as well.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Since the question is about our demo server, it was about dynamic balancing under load. The European points were loaded.

We have priorities as well.

Renat, a question was raised here about whether it is possible to connect your VPS and the DC server via LAN within the hosting datacenter?

Or everything goes through "external" connection, through internet?

Also, let me ask at the same time. What is your personal opinion about the minimum time of transaction processing (ping is not taken into account) for MT5 on server with average load? So far I see on my logs from my robot at hundreds of ms. I am only referring to forex, we are not considering the stock exchanges.

Is there any way to improve it?

Ivan Butko:
Is a ping of 1ms possible? If yes, how do I get one? The broker has a trading server in London (from the Capital of Great Britain)
What script did you use to measure the speed of execution of trades by the broker's server?

wrote the councillor:

#property strict

void OnTick()
  {

uint start=GetTickCount(); 

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,0,"My order",16384,0,clrGreen);
   if(ticket<0)
     {
     Print("OrderSend завершилась с ошибкой #",GetLastError());
     }
   else
     {
     uint time=GetTickCount()-start; 
     Alert (time);
     Print("Функция OrderSend успешно выполнена");
     }

}