Probability. - page 13

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Moments of uncertainty are always present in the market ("flat" - news), the area of 10 pips and how the indicator behaved is about "noise". It takes into account such movements or not.

Unfortunately the tester does not allow to reproduce today's events. We can see the replay only tomorrow.

In idea this area should hit even at the earliest stage of formation, and not even on the formed form.

We can only see it the next day.

You can already see it. Yes it does. There's 8pp.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Unfortunately the tester does not allow us to replay today's events. We can only see the replay tomorrow.

In theory this area should hit even at the earliest stage of formation, and not even by the formed form.

We can only see it the next day.

You can already see it. Yes it does. There are 8pp.

Regular flutes must be taken into account (or rather deleted from the wave analysis); it is difficult, almost impossible, to automate how. If we ignore those marked as flat, the picture should become clearer with your system. But there is no tool that will tell you to read here or not to read there.

2017/11/04 09:58:38 Locked #1678329 wesleyboson

Maxim Kuznetsov:
One should take into account (or rather remove them from the wave analysis); it is difficult, almost impossible, to automate how. If we ignore those marked as flat, the picture should become clearer with your system. But there is no tool that will tell you to read here or not to read there.

In my wave system such flat areas are not taken into account in any way. But for short-term analysis I have to take them into account depending on the price range I am working in.

I consider a flat zone as a peculiar pattern, because the price inside the flat zone will always move up or down within some limits.