Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 24

Vitali Kadel:
And there it is, how simple.
yes, that's the great secret of forex:-) on rising activity to enter the trend :-)

Vitali Kadel:
And there it is, how simple.

SIMPLE everything. But you have to force yourself to close trades - if things change dramatically.

You have to force yourself.

There is no other way out.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Yes, that's the great secret of forex:-) on the rise of activity to enter the trend :-)

Forget the concept of trends forever, they only exist in history.

There is only the present.

Alexander Ivanov:

Forget the concept of trends forever, they only exist in history.

There is only the present.

Maybe I will forget, maybe I won't, but you are trading, but you have invented a new entity :-) In a little while you may see another "uncovering and universal principle" on this forum :-)

think at your leisure what your pattern actually shows and why (and most importantly when) it works

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I may or may not forget, but that's how you trade, but you have invented a new entity :-) In a little while, another "uncovering and universal universal principle" will appear on the forum :-)

think at your leisure what your pattern actually shows and why (and most importantly when) it works

Don't make life difficult for yourself.

Alexander Ivanov:

don't make life difficult for yourself.

don't be offended - take criticism normally. You have a really good pattern, trend trading. If you (or whoever reads the thread) understand it in detail, you can improve and make yourself a decent robot.

It's just not a new principle or a forex secret :-)

Not a mystery, of course, but it's a 'mystery' to a lot of people. Came to save them.

Just trading and let others follow.

For many wander. They find something, but they miss it and lose it because of many false teachings.)

The Chukchi chief is watching on holiday.

just destroyed 6 enemy tanks )) on KV-1

Do you know what the advantage of forex is?

It promotes the emergence of new Nostradamuses :)