Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 9

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

With this approach, the chart should be like this: just the price and 3 indicators, so that nothing distracts

Yeah, that's what I got. There are no secret gadgets brother.

just want to save a lot of.... from gambling.

When you trade in the present tense, there are no plans, no future, no predictions...

There's just the price and where it's going to go.

Often, the excitement comes from - "a lot of cleverness" - which the forex matrix gives us. Like the market is overbought and there is a rebound from the backing...... it's all a hoax for a fool.

On the forums I read ...... almost all the posts are "forecasting"... (I was sick of it myself).

And yet the price goes where - where it goes.

The profits have already gone up. I'm just glad. God have mercy.

Alexander Ivanov:

just want to save a lot of.... from gambling.

When you trade in the present, there are no plans, no future, no predictions...

There's just the price and where it's going to go.

Often, the excitement comes from - "a lot of cleverness" - which the forex matrix gives us. Like the market is overbought and there is a rebound from the backing...... it's all a hoax for a fool.

On the forums I read ...... almost all the posts are "forecasting"... (I was sick of it myself).

And yet the price goes where - where it goes.

All right... I'll give you a little hint.
The present is already planned many months in advance.
The "puppeteers" are on their own, mowing down the bigger Pinocchios.
Us mortals with pennies, on the other hand, are being mowed down by entirely different individuals.
They simply motivate their activities by the Commercial Sect method, and profit by statistical misdirection.
Once you begin to understand all this nonsense, you will look at the "forex industry market" in a completely different way.

Look for the answer in the actions of the Puppeteer. From understanding which you will have the opportunity to simply cut the cabbage without the risk of being drained.

For information:

Commercial sects

"When discussing the topic of what sects exist, it is difficult to imagine that there is room for sectarianism in commerce. When analysed, activities such as Network Marketing can be easily written off as commercial cults. All network marketing is built on a pyramid scheme which can only be run by the tip of the iceberg. The more manipulative techniques any one particular firm incorporates, the closer it is to sectarianism.

The more successful the firm and the more widespread it is, the more likely it is a cult. The main signs are:

there's a salvationist idea of a miracle product;

a myth has been created about its unusual appearance;

customers are persuaded that once they buy it, they will become the elite, the chosen ones."

Files:

Alexander Ivanov:

The profits have already gone up. I'm just glad. God have mercy.

It's manual trading - it's very brain-dead, you don't last long... it seems to have reached resistance... and not always the right move... at first it seems to be in the rhythm of a dance, but then for some reason there is always a breakdown... Have you read "Trading Chaos" there the same thoughts...)

Many teach me how to live and how to trade ))))

Сергей Криушин:
It's manual trading - it takes a lot out of your brain, you don't last long...here it seems to have reached resistance...and it's not always such a right move...at first it seems to be in the rhythm of the dance, but then for some reason it always goes off...have you read "Trading Chaos" there the same thoughts...))

Many people write as if they are already there. )hahahahahahahahahahahah

maybe i'm the messiah for traders who are 98% at a loss.

all goes well.

will soon give a withdrawal application and sidebar.