Freelance's new design! - page 7

Renat Fatkhullin:

... the statistical characteristics of the applicants will be seen by the bidder.

what are the chances of a newcomer doing so?

all he has to do is beat the price.

it is not easy for a newbie (clean account) in freelancing to get an order for a good price

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

what are the chances of a newcomer doing so?

all he has to do is beat the price.

it's not easy for a newbie (clean account) in freelancing to get an order for a good price

They are higher than with a list :)

Arkadii Zagorulko:

They are higher than with the list :)

I don't mean the list, I mean the status in the application.

Renat Fatkhullin:

But the statistical characteristics of the applicants will be seen by the applicant.

The number of jobs completed is the only reliable figure in these characteristics, the rest are mirages with an arbitrary degree of reality distortion

Alexander Puzanov:

The number of jobs completed is the only reliable figure in these characteristics, the rest are mirages with an arbitrary degree of reality distortion

So all human life is like that.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The style will be combed for sure.

The main work now is on redesigning the ideology and presentation of the data.

A small request for styles - in the new style trends there are often very thin, barely noticeable scroll bars.

Please don't reduce the thickness and visibility of the scroll bars.

@Renat Fatkhullin

Will there be a thread where you can read about changes in the freelance (interface and working procedure) like you do for the new build of MT?

Renat Fatkhullin:

So all human life is like that.

Haven't been on the forum, I'll put in my five cents.

Life is what it is and no longer cacava ))

Aleksei Beliakov:

@Renat Fatkhullin

Will there be a thread where you can read about changes to the freelance (interface and working procedures) like you do for the new build of MT?

Yes, we will try to describe what we did and why.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Yes, we will try to describe what we did and why.

The names have been withheld. Now the names will start to appear:

-- job titles"Develop an EA personally for the best developer Petrov"

-- customer review "Petrov did an amazing job in 5 minutes. I recommend and work only with him."

-- customer review "Sidorov is the best customer. I will fulfill in the best way any order from him and not only. Sincerely, the developer Petrov.