Freelance's new design! - page 6

Vladimir Karputov:
You have no moral authority to write anything in this thread. You are incompetent in this matter, so please refrain from commenting further on Freelance.
This is fundamentally wrong - discriminatory - approach. Freelancing is open to absolutely everyone, including those who haven't used it, particularly because of some shortcomings, and it needs to be discussed for the sake of improvement.

Stanislav Korotky:
This is fundamentally the wrong - discriminatory - approach. Freelancing is open to absolutely everyone, including those who haven't used it, in particular because of some shortcomings, and it needs to be discussed for the sake of improvement.

Open a shop, become a shop assistant and defend against discrimination a couple of people who will come to your shop and tell you:

1. that groceries are expensive and should cost a lot less
  2. That the baker/locksmith/worker/itd actually spent a couple/five/ten minutes on it.
  3. That he would have done such a thing in a couple of lines/minutes/itd (not done in reality)

Moreover, he himself has never bought anything from you, sold or created the aforementioned products.

What actually happens in such cases, you can guess. To understand, it is strongly recommended to become a salesman (of your own shop) first, so that you learn to calculate the full cost of all processes. Otherwise, without it, there will be a short-term focus on "two lines".

Renat Fatkhullin:

Open a shop, become a shop assistant and defend against discrimination a couple of people who will come to your shop and tell you:

2. That the baker/locksmith/worker/itd actually spent a couple/five/ten minutes on it.
  3. what he would have done in a couple of lines/minutes/etc.

Moreover, he himself has never bought anything from you, sold or created the aforementioned products.

You can guess what really happens in such cases.

This whole text is apparently a response to some other post, not mine. I was just pointing out that absolutely everyone is entitled to an opinion about freelancing and other services. Any excuses, including among other things some implicit requirements for the person (at least not spelled out in the rules of the site) - from the evil one. But even in the case of services for which wishes are expressed by people who use them, MQ perceives them very selectively. Clearly, MQ has his own priorities, but the opinions of others expressed within the rules should at least be listened to and preferably respected, not rejected.

Stanislav Korotky:

All this text seems to be in response to some other post, not mine. I merely pointed out that absolutely everyone is entitled to express their opinion about freelancing and other services. Any excuses, including among other things some implicit requirements for the person (at least not spelled out in the rules of the site) - from the evil one. But even in the case of services for which wishes are expressed by people who use them, MQ perceives them very selectively. Clearly, MQ has its own priorities, but the opinions of others expressed within the rules should at least be listened to and preferably respected, not rejected.

I have broached the subject for those who are silent readers.

Otherwise, it turns out that the loudest one is the one who does not use the service, but teaches others how much they should sell their work for. In essence his statements are tantamount to "a doctor should be paid for 5 minutes of surgery with complete disregard for the 15 years invested in training and practice". This kind of statement should be immediately retracted.

Vladimir Karputov:

There can only be one response in this thread to any comment you make:

You have no moral right to write anything in this thread. You are incompetent in this matter, so please refrain from making any further comments on Freelance.

modzi:

Renat Fatkhullin:

Freelancing is not finished yet.

We have started to roll out changes step by step, as it is dangerous to wait long and make big upgrade in one go.

The performers, as well as top developers we will gradually hide, as in fact our freelancing turned into a free place to scoop orders and performers working outside the service.

Will there be a list of those who have done the most work in a certain period or who have the highest total amount of orders?

Now, it turns out that there is not much difference between those who constantly leave requests, well, he only has a few jobs during the year. And those who do a lot of work within the service.

There was some good publicity, for those people who don't take away customers.

Renat Fatkhullin:

2. That in fact the baker/locksmith/worker/itd spent a couple/five/ten minutes on it.
  3. That he would do such a thing in a couple of lines/minutes/itd (not done in reality)

What actually happens in such cases, you can guess. To understand it, it is strongly recommended that you first become a salesman (of your own shop), so that you learn to calculate the full cost of all processes. Otherwise, without it, there will be a short-term focus on "two lines".

1. this is what they always say and always will say (It's not right)

2. Both wages and pensions are going up. And food prices and services.

Can't cost the price of work as it was 10-15 years ago, that's right, the price of work has to go up too.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Will there be a list of those who have done the most work in a given period and/or who have the highest total amount of work?

Now, it turns out that there is not much difference between those who regularly submit orders, but who have only a few jobs during the year. And those who do a lot of work within the service.

There was good publicity, for those people who do not take away customers.

There will not be a public list of employers.

But statistical characteristics of applicants the author of the application will see.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Moji:

I remember Carlson arguing with Miss Bock that there are questions that cannot be answered unambiguously. I think it's all nonsense! Carlson asked - have you stopped drinking cognac in the morning?

Freken Bock first flushed, then pale, she realized that if the answer yes - then she used to drink, if no - then continue))

-------

In my own words, purely from memory, this paradox amused me at one time )

Renat Fatkhullin:

There will be no public list of performers.

But statistical characteristics of applicants will be seen by the requester.

I am not a freelancer and have never used the service to search for bids on the side. But I will not hide, I am often approached from the forum in person, although a lot of appeals and from FB, Kontakt and other networks.

If a customer is adequate, we quickly give it all tip-top, and then he comes back to me more than once. I have established a trusting relationship with many people in terms of payment, for example, I do not ask for prepayment, while others, on the contrary, want to pay all at once.

It seems to me, that successful freelance programmers must have such a pool of clients that they don't need advertising any more.

---------

SZS - I'm not bombing, just taking on interesting projects, moonlighting, and not to get bored. I have recently received a Customer, for his sake, finished clicker for BOO, today I have made a new order for BOO, new strategy.
So, it is quite interesting to work with adequate people, and not for 30 silver coins to dig from fence to lunch in freelance.