Our favourite films and music - just for fun, not about trading - page 6

I remembered a funny story (a present-day joke) ..... I know someone who talks through his nose and periodically makes a peculiar grunting noise. We discussed his grunting Hitler with him after he left (his two brothers invited him to Germany, and he stayed here as a patriot). My brother has a daughter three years repeats everything " Hlukayufy Hitler " ....... Once she indulged, and his brother out of the blue shouted at his daughter: "You naughty, I will call Hitler, he will grunt! "My brother's daughter did not understand, but in a brother's voice I felt a kind of threat to himself, and then a fraction of a second hesitated, and blurted out: "Do not". I couldn't stand it - I laughed until I cried!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It was the only horror movie in those days, so.

It's funny, I remember the title, but I don't remember the plot at all.

Rejoice! It was your brain that put the block out !

Zvezdochet:
Rejoice! It was your brain that put the block out !

So you don't get scared and sleep peacefully in the dark ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why did I go to music school to learn the accordion instead of the guitar... I know how to play the guitar, but it's purely amateurish.

Isn't that Flight of the Bumblebee? That's Requiem for a Dream on the electric guitar...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So you don't get scared and sleep peacefully in the dark ))

That too !

And there was also a horror film, The Evil Spirit of Yambuya. Only then the scary parts were cut out and some were re-shot.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And there was also a horror film, The Evil Spirit of Yambuya. Only then the scary parts were cut out and some were re-shot.

I saw it! I couldn't sleep for days either! I was afraid to go to the woods afterwards! My father took us, but I didn't want to! The motive - there's the evil spirit of Yambuya!

How about a little electronics and meditative? )

You can listen to it endlessly, if you ask me