Our favourite films and music - just for fun, not about trading - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You're just a demagogue, you're boring.

And don't be so nervous, it's not the Sun he launched a colony on, just Mercury ))

I wonder if there are such concepts as "chatterbox", "empty-themes", and "embellish-about-yourself-telling"?)) If not, you've blown me away and I couldn't parry.)

You shouldn't behave in a sneaky way. You've been heartily recommended a great novel and you "sort of" like a lover of fiction, you want to "screw it up" while making me look like a fool.

That doesn't work on me. I thought you knew...

Alexander Ivanov:

But for brainwashing it is better to listen to songs. Or stand at church on Sunday liturgy (it's a gift from above, he who knows knows).

You can also wash your brain with beer, it helps a lot to find a way out...

Denis Sartakov:

You can also wash your brain with beer, it helps a lot to find a way out...

one washed his brain )) watch at the beginning

Реter Konow:

I wonder if there are such concepts as "chatterbox", "empty-themes", and "embellish-about-yourself-telling"?)) If not, you've blown me away and I couldn't parry.)

You shouldn't behave in a sneaky way. You were heartily recommended a great novel and you "like" a fan of sci-fi, you want to "screw it up" while making me look like a fool.

Doesn't work for me. I thought you knew...

don't feel bad, friend, that volchansky is a slippery fellow, you shouldn't be frank with him,

Just by looking at his avatar...

Our favourite films and music - just for fun, not about trading

Hey!

Question for moderators and administrators:

Is it already allowed to create flood topics not related to trading and programming?

Can I move all rubbish from the social networks here?

Наши любимые фильмы и музыка - просто так, не про трейдинг
Наши любимые фильмы и музыка - просто так, не про трейдинг
  • www.mql5.com
Давайте делиться фильмами и музыкой, которые особенно понравились? Я тут недавно провел вечер в молодежной компании и понял, что я старый динозавр...

Драйвер на ночь
Драйвер на ночь
  • votes: 268
  • www.kinokopilka.pro
Драйвер на ночь Stretch Описание Невезучему шоферу лимузина до выплаты внушительного долга остается отработать всего одну смену. Его последним клиентом становится загадочный молодой миллиардер, пообещавший небывалые чаевые за несколько дополнительных услуг. В погоне за...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Let's share films and music that we've particularly enjoyed? I recently spent an evening in a youth group and realised I'm an old dinosaur. Lots of cool rhythms, and I haven't the faintest idea.

Sharing?

A scary movie Legend of the Dinosaur I watched as a kid in the 80's ..... not a few nights I asked my mum to keep the lights on in the kids' room and just in case the curtains on the windows shut. In short, the movie is not for the faint-hearted!

Zvezdochet:
The Legend of the Dinosaur was a scary movie I watched as a kid in the 80s. ..... I asked my mother to keep the light on in the kids' room and just in case the curtains on the windows were drawn. In short, it's not for the faint of heart!

It was the only horror movie in those days, so.