Sultonov differential indicator - page 6

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You should not trade long term, but intraday or medium term. Specify any period and I will show you how you should trade in medium-term mode.
what was it? )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
what was that? )
It was that, you can't go into the lowes to sell, wait for the hygge and you'll be happy.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It was that, you can't enter low to sell, wait for the hike and you'll be happy.
It would be interesting to see a combined picture from different TFs, a combination of signals... in any case more research is needed, I guess, to accept or reject this method :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It would be interesting to see a combined picture from different TFs, a combination of signals that is... in any case more research is needed, I suppose, to accept or reject this method :)

This is a constructive suggestion, which we will do when the indicator code is ready and the programmer has already started. I cannot do it on exel due to the lack of downloaded historical data in exel format - I just forgot how to do it on different TFs. If someone will provide me such a file, for example for M1 TF, I will immediately post the indicator's behaviour at this TF. Or, please, describe the formation of such a file yourself in great detail, like "on your fingers". Some time ago I easily downloaded the file with H1 TF for the last 11 years and I am using it now. Moreover, it may turn out that the already existing indicators will work perfectly for describing the Bulls and Bears lines separately. Now in the structure of the current price they are intertwined in a complex way and therefore all the indicators have heterogeneous information, from which they are confused and have to "lie" by definition. There is a lot of work for us to do to adapt the existing army of indicators to the new conditions. In the introduction of a future article this circumstance is noted:

"Introduction

Until now, the analysis of markets and the Forex market, in particular, use the flow of real current and historical prices, assuming that this price flow is homogeneous, reflecting the true state of the market. Based on this seemingly obvious assumption, many indicators were created to facilitate the visual perception of price and market situation changes patterns. But despite the efforts of researchers and traders in recognizing market regularities by analyzing the market price, the desired result cannot be achieved. All this suggests that the postulate of homogeneity of the market price flow may be erroneous and I decided to try to represent it as a heterogeneous flow consisting of two homogeneous, relatively independent price flows, namely a bull (flow B) and a bear (flow M). A direct breakdown of a single stream of prices into its components is impossible because they are intertwined in a complex way. We can try to do it in the differential domain. This paper is devoted to solving this problem where it is shown that, this approach allowed us to break the original market price stream into two streams in the differential domain and that, research into the patterns of changes in the modified streams shows light in the mysterious intricacies of the original price stream. We will see the true mechanism of formation of trend and flat areas, the preconditions that lead to a change in the trend and much more. Hopefully, this article will be a starting point for an in-depth study of the market in the differential area of market price changes and will push researchers to new horizons in market knowledge.

"

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This is a constructive suggestion, which we will do when the indicator code is ready and the programmer has already started. I cannot do it on exel due to the lack of downloaded historical data in exel format - I just forgot how to do it on different TFs. If someone will provide me such a file, for example for M1 TF, I will immediately post the indicator's behaviour at this TF. Or, please, describe the formation of such a file yourself in great detail, like "on your fingers". Some time ago I easily downloaded the file with H1 TF for the last 11 years and I am using it now. Moreover, it may turn out that the already existing indicators will work perfectly for describing the Bulls and Bears lines separately. Now in the structure of the current price they are intertwined in a complex way and therefore all the indicators have heterogeneous information, from which they are confused and have to "lie" by definition. We have a lot of work to do to adapt the existing army of indicators to the new conditions.
Excel is not very handy, imho, it's better to wait for an indicator and / or article from you :) It is better to wait for an indicator or an article from you :) Because any indicators are easy to check in tester with simple trading strategy, I can't write it all in excel. I have a working framework for any normalized indicators - both on neural network and fuzzy logic, ie you can feed it any indicator / indicator set and see what happens in the output )

I received a file with TF M1 in this form and format, what should I do next?

to make it look like this?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I received a file with TF M1 in this form and format, what should I do next?

to make it look like this?

Write a program in VBA and divide by columns. I don't see any other option. The problem is that the fractional part separator and the table item separator are the same, a comma.

Alexey Viktorov:

Write a VBA program and divide by columns. I don't see any other option. The problem is that the fractional part separator and the table item separator are the same, a comma.

The original file had a full stop and a comma in it:

Or, still difficult?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Or, still difficult?

Then no problem at all. Send me the file.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Or, still difficult?

In Excel data, text by column. Problem solved.