Sultonov differential indicator - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are no entry points in the posted images, there are only indicators repeating the price movement. Throw them out the window.

Yusuf, I am waiting for an article from you!

Thank you for your support.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yusuf, I'm waiting for your article!

I will join you, I think it will be interesting.

Sincerely.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
And how can we see the relative strength of the Bulls and Bears from here? Indicators completely replicate the price movement without bringing in additional information about the state of the market to adequately assess it. The change from a bull market to a bear market happens "suddenly", whereas it is preceded by a fierce hidden struggle. I don't argue, some people benefit from them too.

We are talking about Thomas, not Eremes)))

Vizard_:

We are talking about Thomas, not Eremes)))

The thread is about Yerema, so Thomas is not relevant here.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

0. Because of the respect I deserve, I won't do it again;

1. Yes;

2. Yes;

3. There is a reliable programmer, but, he is out of contact for the second day, probably resting from the forum. Please find someone to write quickly;

5. Can I publish the formulas here and now?

3. it happens - everyone has something to do - everyone is human, even though the forum is about robots ;)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The thread is about Yeroma, so Thomas is irrelevant.

The first post is about Thomas. Not only did I see Yerema, but I walked him home. I even warned him how it would end, because he was drinking...

So far we have considered the possibilities of the indicators in intraday trading. Now let's find out their power in long term trading, setting the period N30000 on TF H1 from 13. 07. 2006 to 25. 05. 2011:

The following 30000 bars from 25.05. 2011 to 01. 04. 2016:

Is it possible to lose anything in forex by arming yourself with these indicators by clicking on BAY when the blue line is above the red and on SELL when the red line is above the blue? It turns out that the Bears have finally achieved market leadership since 08/01/2008 and have always controlled the Bulls, temporarily letting them off the hook for diversion!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So far we have considered the possibilities of the indicators in intraday trading. Now let's find out their power in long term trading, setting the period N30000 on TF H1 from 13. 07. 2006 to 25. 05. 2011:

The following 30000 bars from 25.05. 2011 to 01. 04. 2016:

Is it possible to lose anything in forex by arming yourself with these indicators by clicking on BAY when the blue line is above the red and on SELL when the red line is above the blue?

Yes, that's it, especially on the penultimate screen... I don't understand your excitement. Sell at any local low and go to 0, good indicator

and there's a lot of false crossovers before that

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, everyone, especially on the penultimate screen... I don't understand your enthusiasm. Sell at any local low and go to zero, good indicator

and there's a lot of false crossovers before that

You should not trade long term, but intraday or medium term. Specify any period and I will show you how you should trade in medium term mode.

We need to urgently write an indicator robot and hand it out to everyone who needs it! That way we can all together destroy this market by taking all the money out of it! The market simply doesn't stand a chance...