What is a trend? - page 11

Petr Baskakov:

Like - lift my eyelids )

Viy is a great movie. i like it. it was shot without any computer graphics and it's a pleasure to watch.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%B9_(%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC,_1967)

Respectfully.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nice arrows. What does collective intelligence have to do with it?

I'm talking about the idea of predicting future trends at the end of previous ones, and arrows(signals) are different, often with repetitions in the same direction.

Ivan Negreshniy:
I mean the idea of predicting future trends at the end of previous ones, and the arrows (signals) are different, often with repetitions in one direction.

It depends on how the indicator is written.

Your drawing is like this and mine is like this

Lilita Bogachkova:

Now, this is a trade secret,but as you can see these events can be traced. you just have to go beyond the patterns (pattern thinking) of setting boundaries.

Any woman is a mystery to me until I get to know her).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your picture is like this and mine is like this

It's hard to judge effectiveness without integral indicators, I have summary statistics for all signals in the top comment line, but of course this approach is not acceptable in the case of trade secrets.

Ivan Negreshniy:
It's hard to judge effectiveness without integral indicators, I have summary statistics for all signals in the top comment line.

You can, of course, put it on the screen, but it's best in your pocket).

Ivan Negreshniy:
It's hard to judge performance without integral metrics, I have summary statistics for all signals in the top comment line, but this approach is certainly not acceptable in the case of trade secrets.
I sound much better with integral metrics.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your drawing is like this and mine is like this

My drawing is still prettier!!!

Serqey Nikitin:

My painting is still more beautiful!

Beauty in paintings only profits the heirs)

ZS.

Not all, of course. And such only disappointment.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Beauty in paintings only profits the heirs)

Yes, if you don't understand beauty...